When it comes to towing of vehicles, your usual side mirror won’t cut it. For comfort and extra safety, you will need towing mirrors. Besides, towing mirrors are legally required, when towing vehicles, in most countries. Towing mirrors may look like the usual side mirrors. However, these mirrors are extensions to side mirrors. They offer better hind visibility. They are especially helpful when driving big vehicles. The type of car you are towing does not matter. You need to have an undistracted view of how everything is going on in the rear.
Towing mirrors have different sizes and hence fields of view. They also defer in materials they craft. Getting one of the best towing mirrors is vital. It will not only offer you the tranquility you need but is also lifesaving. Fortunately, we got you covered with our list of the ten best towing mirrors.
- Table of the Best Towing Mirrors Reviews
- 10. Fit System 3891 Towing Mirror
- 9. CIPA 11950 Towing Mirrors
- 8. Fit System 81850 Tow Mirrors (2015 and Up F150)
- 7. Fit System 80910 Chevrolet Towing Mirrors
- 6. Domestic DM-2912 Towing Mirror
- 5. K Source 80930 Towing Mirrors
- 4. Fit System 80710 Towing Mirrors
- 3. Fit System 80900 Towing Mirrors
- 2. Fit System 81810 Towing Mirrors
- 1. CIPA 10950 Towing Mirrors
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Towing Mirrors Reviews
10. Fit System 3891 Towing Mirror
Our first towing mirror, the Fit System 3891, will offer you the convenience you need. This mirror is easy to install. Why? It requires no tools to do so. It’s easily clipped onto the existing mirror. In so doing, it expands your field of view hence a walk in the park towing experience. Dual plastic ratchet mounting straps it contains fit mirrors of up to 11 1/2″. A wide range makes the mirrors ideal for various types of side mirrors. Rubber pads on the straps offer mirror protection. Its ratchet lock system permits firm clamping. In turn, vibrations are significantly reduced, enhancing road safety.
- Safe mounting hardware for easy attachment
- Fits a variety of mirrors hence flexible
- Wide area of view for convenience
- The cushioning mechanism to lower vibrations
9. CIPA 11950 Towing Mirrors
Designed to fit van mirrors and large trucks, CIPA 11950 Towing Mirrors are a perfect choice. Rubber straps on them firmly attach themselves to the side mirror. As a result, they counter vibrations giving you an enjoyable ride. They offer the most extended field of view beating all OE (Original Equipment) mirrors. They extend rearview visibility by 7 inches. Notably, their adjustable arms attach onto side mirrors. Thus, they offer a steady ride free of vibrations. These mirrors are perfect for momentary or light towing tasks. Simple non-tool installation is what you get with these towing mirrors. For efficiency, detach and store them when not in use.
- Direct clipping for quick setup
- Extended vision permitting easy towing
- Tight-fitting to reduce vibrations
- Affordable hence cost-efficient
8. Fit System 81850 Tow Mirrors (2015 and Up F150)
If you ever find yourself lacking storage space, these prove to be the perfect tow mirrors. When not in use, fold them, then you are good to go. Also, folding is a more secure way to store them. Removing them might place them in danger of breaking in case of heavy-object impact. They are easy to install with no tools required for the process. Of equal importance, these mirrors are flexible. They feature mirror extensions for both driver and passenger side mirrors. They perfectly fit many factory mirrors. Lastly, they have a 3-month warranty for your comfort.
- Foldable for convenience
- Non-interference with OE mirrors for efficiency
- Clip-on installation for ease
- Dual extendable hence flexible
7. Fit System 80910 Chevrolet Towing Mirrors
Considering their affordability yet seamless operation, these towing mirrors are worth a shot. They offer an extended view of your rear. Thankfully, they don’t interfere with existing side mirrors. Accordingly, they enhance the efficiency of OE mirrors. Despite the towed load being wider than your car, there’s no need to worry. They fit a wide range of vehicles to offer their excellent visibility to many customers. Importantly, their scratch-resistant glass and rugged housing enhance a lengthened period of use. Clip-on easy fitting with no need for installation tools enhances their appeal. More so, their seamless design ensures they firmly fit onto your existing mirrors.
- Non-obstruction of original mirrors for efficiency
- Firm fitting straps to reduce vibrations
- Non- tool installation for ease
- Wide field of view for convenience
6. Domestic DM-2912 Towing Mirror
Featuring strong impact plastic and stainless steel, domestic DM-2912 is long-lasting. Its clamps easily grip onto existing mirrors during attachment. Furthermore, it requires no special tools to fit it. Its head rotates through 360 degrees offering a perfect view of the hind. When attached, it firmly grips onto the side mirror. It uses air flowing around your vehicle to stabilize itself. Consequently, it reduces vibrations to offer you a stressless journey. It withstands strong winds and allows your truck to pass large vehicles without a hitch. What’s more, it complies with the latest international requirements. It also adheres to laws concerning pedestrian safety.
- Tool-free attachment for simplicity
- Air balanced to reduce vibration
- Stainless-steel mirror screws for durability
- Chrome safety mirror glass to prevent discoloring
5. K Source 80930 Towing Mirrors
Superb K Source Towing Mirrors are easy to attach. They need absolutely no tool to fix them onto the existing mirrors. Blending well with the rest of your vehicle, they do not interfere with your OE mirrors. These mirrors are foldable when not in use. The implication is that you do not need extra storage space for them. Additionally, they comprise extensions for both driver and passenger side mirrors. You hence can view what is occurring behind there from either side of your vehicle. Yet, if you also need to store them, a come-along storage bag will help you.
- Clip-on design for easy installation
- Non-obstruction of OE mirrors for efficiency
- Foldable for convenience
- Dual mirror extensions for extra flexibility
4. Fit System 80710 Towing Mirrors
These are excellent must-have mirrors when towing that guarantee user safety. Their diversity ensures they fit many SUV vehicles and trucks. They harmoniously attach themselves onto side mirrors, giving your vehicle a perfect look. With these mirrors, you will enhance your ability to overtake other vehicles. Concurrently, you will change lanes, and pack with ease. Very importantly, they have scratch-resistant glass and rugged housing. They are hence able to serve you for a long time. Their in-built clips secure them to the existing mirrors for stability. So, you won’t trouble yourself with vibrations that deter your vision. Finally, installation instructions that come with the package enhance the user experience.
- Non-tool installation for simplicity
- Foldable for convenience
- Fits tightly to prevent vibrations
- Affordable hence saves money
3. Fit System 80900 Towing Mirrors
The Fit System 80900 tow mirrors are affordable and easy to install. Since they are foldable when not in use or removable for stored, their versatility is spot-on. They securely attach themselves to side mirrors without slipping. The bottom of these mirror extension features an adjustment screw. Once tightened, you will treat yourself to a vibration-less stress-free drive. Moreover, you will not have to drill any holes or use any hardware to attach them to your side mirrors. Once installed, they appear as if manufactured together with your vehicle. They are hard to notice from the front. Lastly, the mirrors’ rugged housing enhances its longevity.
- Scratch-resistant glass hence durable
- Tool-free easy installation
- Adjustable for flexibility
- Adjustment screw to lower vibrations
2. Fit System 81810 Towing Mirrors
Fit System 81810 towing mirrors seamlessly fit onto side mirrors. The perfect fit makes them unnoticeable to front viewers. They need no drilling of holes or tools to attach them. For this reason, they are easy to install in a single minute! They are available in power, heated, manual, and foldaway designs. Resultantly, they serve customers of varied preferences. Save your time and storage space by folding them away when you are not using them. But, should there be any reasons to remove them, they are easily detached and stored. These mirrors offer an extended field of view eliminating all your blind spots.
- Rugged housing and scratch-resistant glass for durability
- The clip-on installation thus efficient
- Tight-fitting straps thus lower vibrations
- Many designs for versatility
1. CIPA 10950 Towing Mirrors
The CIPA 10950 Towing Mirrors won’t disappoint you. Being longer than the CIPA 10800 by 2 inches, they have an extended field of view. They attach to chrome-capped, painted, and full chrome mirrors. Interestingly, these mirrors are available in more than forty high-class applications. They are capable of fitting onto many vehicle models as a result. These mirrors sleekly slide onto your side, mirrors in a manner that doesn’t interfere with the later. Their installation process is a breeze. It requires no tools whatsoever, so your automobile remains spotless. The glasses on these mirrors are scratch-resistant for durability. Also, the wedge lock design ensures they don’t fall off and spoil.
- Perfectly fits thus deter vibrations
- Non-tool installation hence easy to install
- Polypropylene plastic for durability
- Non-interference with existing mirrors thus convenient
In short, these ten best towing mirrors are of high quality. They will expand your field of view while still being able to serve you for long. Equally important, they attach strongly onto OE mirrors. The ball is now in your court to decide which one you liked the most.