A sliding shower door can make your bathroom look elegant and modern. Sliding shower doors are the new trend in most bathrooms. The doors are usually made of tempered glass thus prevent water splatter when taking a shower. Moreover, the doors are pretty safe and durable providing users with long-lasting use. They are also available in various styles and designs. You can choose from colored glasses to transparent glass doors. The wide array of choices on the market makes it pretty challenging for new buyers to choose the best. Luckily for you, this is where we come in to help.
Our reviews below help you narrow down your sliding shower door choices. These are premium quality sliding shower doors with excellent features. The doors provide excellent privacy while keeping water from splashing off the bathroom floor. They also enhance your bathroom décor leaving it looking modern and elegant. Take a look at our top picks below and carefully choose one that best matches your bathroom.
- Table of the Best Sliding Shower Doors Reviews
- 10. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
- 9. Basco Classic Sliding Glass Shower Door with Silver Finish
- 8. ELEGANT Double Framed Sliding Glass Shower Door
- 7. Dreamline Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door with Chrome Finish
- 6. Delta Semi Frameless Sliding Shower Door
- 5. SUNNY SHOWER Frameless Sliding Door Shower Enclosure
- 4. DreamLine Semi Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
- 3. VIGO Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
- 2. ELEGANT Semi Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
- 1. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Glass Door
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Sliding Shower Doors Reviews
10. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
Are you tired of a noisy, and difficult-to–open bathroom door? The WOODBRIDGE MBSDF6076-B with large stainless-steel rollers is ideal. So, not only do you enjoy a smooth and silent opening but also longevity. Notably, it features tempered glass construction. In light of the above, the unit is so easy to clean. Interestingly, no water spots remain upon the drying of the door as a result. Equally important, the unit is reversible to suit everyone. Hence, whether left-handed or right-handed, you can easily access your bathroom. Lastly, the unit has top rail support. This railing ensures your door is stable, thus unlikely to break.
- Thick tempered for convenient cleaning
- Reversible to suit different users
- An anti-splash threshold to prevent water spillage
- A smooth and quiet opening
9. Basco Classic Sliding Glass Shower Door with Silver Finish
Enjoy the convenience of the flexible Basco that fits all openings from 40″ to 44″. Notably, the tempered glass it crafts from is 0.188″ thick. As a result, it can serve for a long while withstanding fairly massive impact. Plus, should it, unfortunately, break, you are at no risk of incurring fatal injuries. Not to mention, it provides you with a stress-free cleaning experience. The unit has an anti-jump mechanism. As a result, opening it is so smooth without interrupting those sleeping. Interestingly, this unit installs to slide either to the right or the left. So, you can tailor your bathroom to your convenience.
- Dual-side installable for versatility
- An anti-jump operation for smooth opening
- Tempered glass sheets construction for safety
- Adjustable to suit different openings
8. ELEGANT Double Framed Sliding Glass Shower Door
If you want to eliminate unnecessary clean-ups, get this unit. Firstly, the enclosure features vinyl door seals and magnetic door strips. Resultantly, it’s a perfect water barrier to ensure no water leaks out of the enclosure as you shower. Secondly, the unit has a solid stainless-steel track rail and inner rollers. Because of these two, you get to open the door as quietly as possible. Indeed, not even the sleeping will startle from their sleep. Thirdly, the door opens to the right and left as well. Thus, the unit is perfect for almost all people.
- Crafts from tempered glass for safety
- Magnetic door strip to prevent water leakage
- Stainless-steel track rail for quiet opening
- Double opening to suit everyone
7. Dreamline Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door with Chrome Finish
Did your bathroom glass door full of water stains embarrass you last time you had a guest? Thankfully, SHDR-6360760-01 has a coating all over it. Hence, it’s resistant to water and resultant stains. In effect, the unit requires very little to no maintenance at all. Significantly, this unit can slide both to the left or right. Irrespective of the type of hand you use most, this door allows you to get in and out swiftly. What’s more, both the lower and upper guard rails are trimmable up to 4″. Thus, the door can suit numerous openings ranging from 56″ to 60.”
- Slides both ways for user convenience
- Trimmable guard rails to adjust the width
- Tempered glass for sturdiness and safety
- Broad water guards to accommodate uneven walls
Are you doing a full bathroom remodel? Maybe you are looking for perfect stand-alone development. Either case, the easy-to-install Delta SD3172688 proves a worthy investment. Firstly, this unit is adjustable up to 3/8”. Hence, it fits into almost all kinds of walls, including uneven ones. Additionally, the door crafts from tempered glass for user safety and longevity. Furthermore, this glass has a spot guard glass coating. Therefore, it leaves no water spots after the easy cleaning process. Plus, the door fits into a wide range of openings from 50-1/8″ to 58-1/2″ with a height of 71″. As a result, the unit can serve many people.
- Accommodates most walls
- Fits a wide range of openings
- Spot Guard glass coating to ease cleaning
- Smooth, quiet opening offers tranquility
5. SUNNY SHOWER Frameless Sliding Door Shower Enclosure
Indeed, installing this elegant unit to your bathroom is like bringing the sun to your room. As a matter of fact, it has PVC seal strips. So, water won’t leak out of the bathroom, saving you clean-up time. Interestingly, the unit has a sturdy towel bar. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your towel dropping and getting wet. Another fantastic thing is the quiet opening of the door. Particularly, the door has two knobs and is reversible for left/right installation to suit various people. Lastly, you can cut the guard rail for the door to fit any opening ranging from 58.5” to 60”.
- Adjustable rail to fit numerous openings
- Reversible installation for versatility
- Sturdy bottom rail to prevent water spillage
- Silent opening for peace
4. DreamLine Semi Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
Have you ever dropped your towel into the water before drying yourself? For sure, that situation must have driven you nuts or embarrassed you. Luckily, this unit features a towel bar on the stationery panel for safe towel storage. However, the towel bar is nothing compared to the unit’s compatibility with various openings. For instance, you can trim the guard rails up to 4″ to suit several bathrooms. In like manner, it allows for 1″ adjustment per side in the event of uneven walls. Finally, the unit is reversible to allow for left or right installation. Wow! You can fit it to suit your hand preferences.
- Reversible to fit your preferences
- Tempered glass construction for sturdiness
- Adjustable width to fit several openings
- Towel bar for safe towel storage
3. VIGO Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
VIGO VG6041CHCL5674 offers nothing short of perfection. For starters, you won’t waste time cleaning spilled water outside your bathroom. How? The unit features a water deflector that directs water back to your bathroom. Concurrently, it has a clear water strip. Consequently, it keeps the joint between the door and the wall watertight. Simultaneously, it ensures your door has enhanced stability. Next, the reversible installation allows for both right-handed and left-handed users to smoothly open the door. Additionally, the unit crafts from tempered glass. Hence, users are safe throughout, even if the door breaks. Also, the door adjusts through 3/8″ to fit numerous walls, including uneven ones.
- Reversible installation for user preferences
- Water deflector to direct water back
- Adjustable to fit several spaces
- Tempered glass for safety
2. ELEGANT Semi Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door
Do you have a modern, spacious bathroom? This unit will complete its look and complement your décor so nicely. The unit crafts from tempered glass. In light of this, it’s sturdy, so easy to clean, and prioritizes your safety. Given you can cut the guard rail from 60” to 58.5”, the door fits many spaces. Thus, it can serve many users. The unique, sturdy inner handle offers ample room to hang your clothes and towel. What’s more, the in-built copper rollers ensure that you open the door smoothly and quietly. Also, the vinyl seal strips prevent water spillage to minimize clean-up.
- Interior handle allows for towel hanging
- Adjustable width to fit numerous spaces
- Copper rollers for smooth opening
- Crafts from user-friendly tempered glass
1. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Glass Door
With stainless-steel hardware, this unit is rust-resistant hence durable. Similarly, the tempered glass, coupled with the transparent safety film, offer longevity. As a matter of fact, the tempering ensures sturdiness while the safety film prevents breakage. Notably, the door allows for a 3/10″ adjustment to cancel the effect of wall shifting. Further, you can trim the guard rail from 48-44″ so that it suits your space. Another point is that the unit has an anti-splash guard. Due to this, water won’t spill outside your bathroom to avoid unnecessary clean-ups. Plus, the unit installs to slide left or right to suit different preferences.
- Adjustable top bar to fit numerous spaces
- Safety film to prevent breakage
- Reversible left or right installation
- Anti-splash threshold deters spillage
In conclusion, these are the best sliding shower doors on the market with pretty exciting features. They are premium quality doors that opens smoothly by sliding. The doors are stylish, elegant and attractive enhancing your home décor. Analyze the different doors and choose one that best matches with your existing bathroom décor. You can never go wrong when it comes to installing a sliding shower door.