Changing times have seen huge transitions from analog to the digital era. Hence the ultimate goal of a scanner is to get as much information as possible from the originals. This gives you the latitude for further editing, retouching, and printing. Slide scanners should be based on how you plan to use them. From basic entry-level options that only support basic scanning to many mount slides, you can never go wrong. The most expensive or the least expensive is not always the right model for you. Hence you need to check out one which suits your tastes and preferences.
In the market, there are several models; thus, picking the best can be a difficult task. Look for a product that allows batch scanning of many originals with one command. These 10 Best Slide Scanners Reviews we have compiled for you is a time-saver. You can never go wrong on these models.
- Table of the Best Slide Scanners Reviews
- 10. KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – 35mm Photo Slide Scanner
- 9. KODAK 35mm Film Digital Slide Scanner for PC or MAC – Film Negative Scanner
- 8. Wolverine Digital Slide and Negative Scanner
- 7. KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Negative Slide Scanner
- 6. Film Scanner High Resolution 35mm Slide Scanner
- 5. Wolverine Titan High Resolution Digital Slide Scanner
- 4. KODAK Slide N SCAN 35mm Negative Digital Slide Scanners
- 3. Magnasonic All-In-One High Resolution Digital Slide Scanners
- 2. ClearClick 35mm Negative Slide Scanners
- 1. DIGITNOW! High Resolution 35mm Digital Negative Slide Scanner w/ Slide Mount
Table of the Best Slide Scanners Reviews
10. KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – 35mm Photo Slide Scanner
KODAK SCANZA features a 3.5” LCD screen, which is easy to use hence your ideal product. You can view slideshows and edit images with handy tilt and adjustable brightness features. Additionally, the 14 megapixels sensor captures images of high-quality clarity. Besides, the integrated interpolation provides a more setting that enhances your images up to 22 megapixels. The 3 numbered slides inserts adapt your old images for safe and convenient loading. Also, the capture button saves the current image and returns to the capture view screen. You can never go wrong with this scanner.
- Large LCD screen to view and edit images
- The 14 Mp sensor capture pictures with clarity
- Has three-numbered adapter trays that speed scanning
- The home buttons help you navigate easily
9. KODAK 35mm Film Digital Slide Scanner for PC or MAC – Film Negative Scanner
This scanner helps you convert old 35 mm black and white film negatives to digital files with ease. The continuous feeding by the handy adapter ensures you load slide after slide. Besides, the powerful 5MP sensor delivers high-quality pictures with desired clarity. The versatility that comes with it enables you to accommodate both thick and thin cardboard cartoons. It does not have a screen; hence you can track the process over your PC. Also, automatic color adjustments make it an ideal piece of art. It is easy to use, and you don’t need an SD card to share your files.
- The powerful 5MP sensor offer clarity pictures
- Has a simple-to-use capture software
- The system accommodates both thin and thick cardboards
- No screen thus you can view progress on PC
8. Wolverine Digital Slide and Negative Scanner
F2D measures 7.1” by 4.7” by 7.6”. Given these dimensions, you can easily carry it wherever you go. Simultaneously, these dimensions allow space for a large LCD of 4.3″. Consequently, you can scan and view images with ease. Plus, operating the display is so easy, and its brightness is adjustable. Hence, you can set the perfect lighting for your photos. Notably, it takes just a few seconds for conversion to end. Because of this, you can work on a large stack of negatives within a short while. The output jack offers you the convenience of clearly viewing your photos on a monitor or TV.
- Swift conversion for time-saving
- Large LCD to ease viewing
- Output jack for monitor or TV picture viewing
- Stress-free push-button controlling
7. KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Negative Slide Scanner
This piece of art, lets you scan, view, edit, convert, and save your old negatives to JPEG files. You can never regret the advanced features that are refreshing. You can view and edit photos right on the scanner hence no need for a secondary software. Once an image appears on the screen, use the flip and reverse functions to change orientations. Moreover, the scanner allows you to enhance resolution up to 22 megapixels. Again, the simple controls enable you to navigate easily for convenience. The back of the device features an SD card slot, mini USB connection, and TV-out connection. This makes it easy to plug and view.
- The upgraded interface enables automatic running
- Enhances resolutions up to 22 megapixels
- Simple controls buttons are easy to use
- Has a 2.4” LCD for monitoring
6. Film Scanner High Resolution 35mm Slide Scanner
This is the most sought after product that can help you achieve greatness. The 4.3-inch LCD screen helps you operate the scanner, view, and edit slides easily. With an HDMI output cable, you can see the monitor’s images or screen in high definition. Additionally, the built-in software interpolation can enhance images from 14 to 22 megapixels. Besides, pressing the scan button converts your film into digital photos. Thus the internal memory can store all the photos. Also, you can store images on an external SD card of up to 128GB.
- The interpolation software enhances resolution to 22 megapixels
- The 4.3-inch LCD for viewing and editing
- Has an external SD memory of 128GB
- Easy to use with no additional computer need
5. Wolverine Titan High Resolution Digital Slide Scanner
The Wolverine Titan is perfect for different sizes of slides and negatives. Besides its usability on the array of negatives, the unit converts in just three seconds. Indeed, the swift speed will allow you to work very quickly on a large stash. Still, the digitizer does not require a computer whatsoever. It does the entire job by itself. The unit has a 4.3-inch color screen for a clear view of the output. What’s more, it comprises of powerful speed-load adapters. Loading of negatives and slides is hence very swift, adding to its time-saving features.
- Swift conversion rate to save time
- Compatible with an array of applications for versatility
- Powerful speed-load adapters to load negatives and slides swiftly
- Large color screen for a clear view
4. KODAK Slide N SCAN 35mm Negative Digital Slide Scanners
What makes this digital converter excellent is compatibility with many slides and negatives. Whether a negative was from the twentieth century or today, this unit can convert them. Why? It applies to both black and white and color negatives. The extra-large 5-inch LCD allows for clear viewing of your photos. Additionally, the unit has an HDMI port. Because of this, you can connect it to a TV or computer screen for extensive image viewing. The tray technology ensures there is a constant feeding of negatives into the device. In conclusion, you can easily make edits with just the touch of a button.
- Extra-large LCD for clear views
- Tray technology for non-stop swift loading
- Simple touch-button editing
- Compatible with many negatives and slides
3. Magnasonic All-In-One High Resolution Digital Slide Scanners
Magnasonic FS51 converts many negatives and slides to the 23-Megapixel J-peg file. By just pressing a button, you can do your conversions as fast as five seconds per negative. So, you won’t take a lot of time. Do you think about the weight your laptop will impact? Take this converter, and it’s the only thing you require. Why? The unit has all editing features rendering the use of a laptop impractical. For instance, you can adjust the brightness of your pictures. Finally, you can view images in two ways. These are on its LCD screen or by cable connection from its port to your TV.
- Compatible with different sizes of slides and negatives
- All-in-one swift operations
- Dual viewing options for versatility
- HDMI port to connect to computer or TV
2. ClearClick 35mm Negative Slide Scanners
You can’t let an old photo fade with memories when you can restore the good times. With 2-3 seconds, you can have your photo ready in a digital space. The quick convert does not require a computer to scan hence easy to set up and use. Furthermore, the rechargeable battery makes it portable and cord-free scanning. Besides, the LCD screen enables you to preview your scanned images as you continue. Hence you can adjust the scan settings to your preference. It comes with a USB cable to transfer the images to your computer to share with the world.
- 4-inch LCD for easy preview and adjustments
- Fast scanning speed of 2-3 seconds
- Comes with a rechargeable battery for portability
- Scans a high resolution of up to 14 megapixels
1. DIGITNOW! High Resolution 35mm Digital Negative Slide Scanner w/ Slide Mount
This digitizer allows you to view images in two ways. One method is through the 2.6” LCD. On the other hand, you can connect a cable from its port to a computer or TV for a broader view. Controlling it is so easy requiring just touching a button to carry out commands. What’s more, the unit has complete editing features. So, you can change how bright your photo is without using a computer at all. Moreover, it only weighs nine ounces with measurements of 3.5” by 4.5” by 4.5”. Thus, it will hardly take your space or burden you when traveling.
- Two ways of image viewing for versatility
- Easy to control by touching a button
- Complete editing features for computer-free operation
- Extra-light to ease transporting it
Scanners are the best options for converting film originals to usable digital files for printing, sharing, and archiving. Whether an active film photographer or archiving negatives, a scanner is very incredible to get. These 10 Best Slide Scanners Reviews we have compiled for you will make your work easy.