Portable air tanks are now common with users tasking them for inflating tires, pools, and completing the DIY tasks with your pneumatic tools. They are portable, and that is why users prefer them over compressors. Before you buy one, you must assess various things for satisfaction. Everybody is looking for value for money. Things like the size of the tank, quality, customer response, portability, and PSI come on top of the search list.
All the features mentioned are somewhere in your preferred air tank. However, you might find it challenging given the nitty-gritty details that differentiate one air tank from the rest. Well, we are here to make your work easier. The 10 Best Portable Air Tanks were carefully picked with you in mind and be assured that whatever you are looking for is already covered in either of these portable air tanks. Follow through and choose the best for your work.
- Table of the Best Portable Air Tanks Reviews
- 10. Performance Tool W10005 Hi-viz 5-Gallon Horizontal Portable Air Tanks With Tire Air Chuck
- 9. SKS RideAir Portable Air Tanks
- 8. EGS 81001 5 Gallon Horizontal Portable Aluminum Air Tank
- 7. Craftsman 9-15200 5 Gallon Horizontal Air Tank
- 6. Pro-Force FT5 5-Gallon Portable Air Tanks
- 5. Vixen Air 4 Gallon Ports Suspension – Train Horn – Air Bag Pancake Air Tank
- 4. Industrial Air IT20ASME 20 Gallon ASME Certified Vertical/Horizontal Air Receiver Tank
- 3. HornBlasters 5 Gallon 8 Port Black Steel Air Tank
- 2. BIG RED T88011 Torin Portable Horizontal Air Tank
- 1. California Air Tools AUX05 Portable Air Tank
Table of the Best Portable Air Tanks Reviews
10. Performance Tool W10005 Hi-viz 5-Gallon Horizontal Portable Air Tanks With Tire Air Chuck
This yellow tank is a 5-gallon air tank on the markets. The unit is lightweight, weighing only 3.2 ounces. The yellow color is visible everywhere hence easy to locate. Additionally, the tank comes from steel construction, consequently durable and rust-resistant. This is a real value for money. This portable tank will come through on varied activities, including inflating a tire and toy pools. It has a pressure of 125PSI max hence great for simple tasks. Finally, the air tank is easy to connect with other accessories such as valve and pressure gauge.
- The tank is lightweight to carry everywhere
- It’s a 5-gallon tank to take you through months of use
- Easy to attach the additional accessories and use
- Yellow and visible for secure use
- Has 125 PSI for varied uses
9. SKS RideAir Portable Air Tanks
If you are looking for a portable tank that will ease your task and still become convenient to move from place to place, then choose the SKS RideAir, Portable Air Tank. It is small and weighs only 500g, and it comes from quality aluminum and plastic construction. That is why it is lightweight and durable for long-lasting use. The refillable tank has a capacity of 600ml for use during emergencies. Interestingly, the tank inflates your tire in seconds.
- Made from aluminum and plastic for durability
- Very lightweight and hence portable
- Small design and easy to use
- The tank is refillable and therefore useful forever
- Inflates the tire quickly hence saves your time
8. EGS 81001 5 Gallon Horizontal Portable Aluminum Air Tank
EGS 81001 is a 5-gallon horizontal air tank for your versatile DIY tasks. It measures 19″ L x 9″ Dia with a height of 12”. When compared to other types in the same bracket, this tank is 50% lighter, and that’s why it’s popular as a portable tank. The maximum rating is 125PSI hence capable of inflating a car tire, toy boats, and other small tasks that require pressure. The product comes with additional accessories such as Gauge, 36″ Hose, and Pressure Relief Valve. All these are simple to connect and have your air tank working for you.
- 50% lighter than the competitors hence easily portable
- Has a PSI of 125 thus suitable for a variety of uses
- This is a 5-gallon capacity air tank for many months use
- Comes with additional accessories which are simple to assemble
7. Craftsman 9-15200 5 Gallon Horizontal Air Tank
Craftsman 9-15200 is also a 5-gallon air tank. It has 135 PSI hence great for versatile tasks that require high pressure. The product by Builders World Wholesale Distribution weighs 15 pounds, therefore easy to transport from place to place. The great little tank fist in the car boot for use in varied situations. The tank comes from quality aluminum construction, and the red color makes it visible anywhere. Finally, the assembling and connecting to additional accessories is easy, allowing you to use it instantly. The type is refillable and will serve you for an extended period.
- Comes from quality materials hence durable
- lightweight, small and portable
- Red and highly visible
- Suitable for versatile activities
6. Pro-Force FT5 5-Gallon Portable Air Tanks
This Pro-Force FT5 5-Gallon Portable Air Tank comes fully assembled and ready to use. It has all the accessories necessary for inflating your tools. The tank is smooth and easy to clean, which makes it attractive everywhere you go. The unit is durable since it crafts from high-quality materials. Besides, the tanks feature a high-quality brass manifold. The versatile tool is suitable for tire inflation, blow cleaning, and recreational inflation. This unit weighs 16 pounds hence portable for use anywhere. Lastly, it comes with a limited warranty of one year. Therefore, you can buy it confidently and see it work for you.
- It is a corded electric type
- Comes already fully assembled for use
- Has a high-quality brass manifold
- It has a one-year limited warranty.
5. Vixen Air 4 Gallon Ports Suspension – Train Horn – Air Bag Pancake Air Tank
Here is a unique 15-liter air tank for you. The type comes from high-quality steel construction hence durable. It has 200 PSI, thus great for varied activities. The high PSI means that the tank can support tasks that the smaller types can’t. It has 8 posts for easy use. Also, the small size makes it easy to fit in the boot and hence portable. Finally, the mounting hardware is included making the assembling much easier for you. The tank weighs 8 pounds.
- Made from quality metal materials for durability
- Has 8 ports for various uses
- The 15-liter capacity od enough for longtime use
- Weighs 8 pounds hence portable
4. Industrial Air IT20ASME 20 Gallon ASME Certified Vertical/Horizontal Air Receiver Tank
This is a vertical or horizontal air tank you can trust for a variety of tasks. It’s a 20-gallon tank with a 2-in-1 operation. With 175PSI, you bet it will serve you well for all your DIY tasks. Furthermore, the unit comes already fully assembled for use. This saves time. It has two air access sections so that you can use it on the go. Since it made for quality metal, the unit withstands a test of time. Can carry it using the two welded carry-on handles.
- Has a 2-in-1 operation for a variety of uses
- The pressure of 175PSI to service even big machines
- It is a 20-gallon tank to serve you for months
- Comes fully assembled for use
3. HornBlasters 5 Gallon 8 Port Black Steel Air Tank
This 5-gallon tank features a black finish and offers plenty of air volume for versatile use. With the dimensions of 9.5″ in diameter and 20.5″ long, you will still carry it everywhere for outdoor use. Furthermore, the unit comes from quality metal hence resistant to rust and durable. The available 8-point outlets are plenty for use. Additionally, the interior red-oxidized coating prevents the unit from rusting. Lastly, the portable tank has two mounting feet to sit well during your work.
- Has 8 point outlets for easy use
- Dimensions of 9.5″ in diameter and 20.5″ long hence easy to store
- The interior has a red-oxidized coating to prevent rusting
- Two mounting feet for stability during use
2. BIG RED T88011 Torin Portable Horizontal Air Tank
If you are looking for a highly visible tank for safe use, then get this BIG RED T88011 Torin Portable Horizontal Air Tank. The 11 capacity tank stores a lot of compressed air to suit you for months. Additionally, the unit has a 50” horse, so it’s possible to reach even the lengthy areas faster. It also has an easy to read pressure gauge, which makes it easy for you to set the right pressure for inflating. Finally, the unit comes from quality construction and also features a pressure release valve for safety.
- The 11-gallon capacity holds plenty of recommended air for long term use
- Has a 50” horse to use in hard to reach areas
- Has a pressure gauge for easy pressure reading and setting
- Made from quality material for durability and safe use
1. California Air Tools AUX05 Portable Air Tank
Lastly, the California Air Tools AUX05 you have been waiting for is finally here for you. The tank features a capacity of 5 gallons to take you through months of use. It comes from steel which makes it durable and rust-resistant. When compared with others, the unit is easy to set up and use. Besides, the lightweight nature makes it portable to whichever places you prefer. Finally, this air tank weighs 17lbs, makes less noise, and is an easy to use type.
- Made from quality steel for durability
- A 5-gallon capacity to store plenty of compressed air for months of use
- Easy to connect and use
- Lightweight and hence portable for
The 10 Best Portable Air Tanks Reviews will meet or even exceed your expectations. Try one or more, and see the outcomes. The portability makes the whole difference when compared to the massive compressors. Feel free to reply for further information about your favorite pick.