Let’s admit it. We all love the warm, relaxed ambiance. However, we are at times the laziest creatures inhabiting the earth. The thought of chopping firewood let alone feeding it to a traditional fireplace is revolting. Damn! Cleaning the ash and having fireplace remote controls to protect your pretty carpet from stray embers, my goodness! The input needed simply beats the benefits you rip by far. Thanks to gas-powered fireplaces, we don’t need to get to work just after coming from work on a chilly evening.
Unlike wood fireplaces, gas fireplaces help you maintain high cleanliness standards. Also, you will significantly reduce expenses as they are energy saving. These easy to manage fireplaces allow you to set your room temperature at the comfort of your couch. Owning a modern fireplace is not enough. You need to get your hands on a durable yet compatible fireplace remote control. Our review exposes you to the ten best fireplace remote controls.
- Table of the Best Fireplace Remote Controls Reviews
- 10. Durablow TR1003 Gas Fire Fireplace Remote Control
- 9. Skytech 1001-A Fireplace Remote Control
- 8. Skytech SKY-3301 Fireplace Remote Control
- 7. Skytech Smart Start Fireplace Remote Control
- 6. Skytech SKY-1001 Fireplace Remote Control
- 5. RealFyre Fireplace Remote Control
- 4. Ambient RCB Fireplace Remote Control
- 3. Skytech 9800326 SKY-5301P Fireplace Remote Control
- 2. Skytech 1001TH-A Fireplace Remote Control
- 1. Hearth Products Fireplace Remote Control
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Fireplace Remote Controls Reviews
10. Durablow TR1003 Gas Fire Fireplace Remote Control
The convenience that comes with the Durablow TR1003 Fireplace Remote Control is admirable. The unit features a thermostat. When room temperature changes, the thermostat turns on or off accordingly. Also, this remote control has a timer that functions between fifteen minutes to nine hours. Its receiver has the learn function to ease how you operate it. You will not be in trouble with explosions resulting from gas leakages. Why? The remote control is unable to turn the fireplace on if the pilot fire is on. The same applies in the case of a non-operational thermopile. Furthermore, its 18-inch wires connect to the electric spark ignition module and millivolt valve.
- Safety lock to protect young children
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- LCD screen transmitter for easy operation
- Only 8.8 ounces in weight for convenience
9. Skytech 1001-A Fireplace Remote Control
Get your room all warmed up and cozy at the simple click of a button. The Skytech 1001-A Fireplace Remote Control features a thermostat. The thermostat turns on or off depending on the temperature change. It functions on a 12V battery that facilitates a 2 button on and off function. Conveniently, this wirelessly transmits to a receiver powered by four AA batteries. Its receiver connects to all standard millivolts and works as far as 20 feet away from your fireplace. Importantly, its LCD screen display allows you to read your room temperature and act accordingly.
- Snap-on wall plate for mounting
- Totally battery powered hence no need to worry about black-outs
- The receiver has the learn option for convenience
- 65,536 security codes for proper use
8. Skytech SKY-3301 Fireplace Remote Control
Are you huddled up in your duvet on a chilly night because you do not acquire firewood? Get a modern fireplace installed in your living room and enjoy the service of Skytech SKY-3301 Fireplace Remote Control along. The device features five buttons (UP/DOWN/MODE/TIMER & TIME/SET) to provide you with improved user experience. It operates on two 1.5 AAA batteries that transmit to a (4) AA batteries powered receiver. Moreover, its receiver is mountable up to twenty feet away without denying you the services offered by your fireplace. Finally, it’s easily customized using its quality programming features as you relax.
- The thermostatic function that turns ON/OFF depending on temperature
- LCD for set temperature reading
- The receiver that is connectable to all standard millivolt valves
- Timer function for convenience
7. Skytech Smart Start Fireplace Remote Control
Coming with an instruction manual, this is an easy to use fireplace remote control. It works using radio frequencies up to a length of twenty feet. Additionally, you do not need to adjust yourself in whatever way as it transmits in all directions. It comes along with wires that connect the receiver to the valve, a wall holster for its transmitter, and a receiver system. You do not need to spend more on batteries to use as those come along with it too. Interestingly, it’s packaged with an instructions manual to show you how to use it should you have any difficulties.
- Manual and thermostatic operation offers versatility
- LCD for set temperature reading
- Timer function for convenience
- 360 degrees operation for quality user experience
6. Skytech SKY-1001 Fireplace Remote Control
Skytech SKY-1001 Fireplace Remote Control features four buttons that are easy to use. You will enjoy wireless remote control of your gas fireplace. It has the ON/OFF timer function that lets you relax as the fireplace turns off once reaching your desired time limit. What’s more, it comes along with a durable receiver that is battery powered. The receiver is installable in various areas making it unique. These include the hearth, under the fireplace, and in the wall. Lastly, the package comes along with a transmitter, a wall plate, a wall clip, and batteries to get you started.
- LCD for reading the set temperature
- Simple ON/OFF user-friendly transmitter controls
- Snap-on wall plate for mounting
- The receiver is compatible with all standard millivolt gas valves
5. RealFyre Fireplace Remote Control
Utilizing two AAA batteries, the RealFyre Fireplace Remote Control is an affordable option. Enjoy watching television while only looking away for a second to turn the fireplace on or off. The remote utilizes wireless commands to operate. Worth noting, millivolt wiring comes along with it making your work easy. The millivolt wiring is easily installable with all standard millivolt devices hence versatile. It’s packaged along with batteries for a kickstart. Further, its Spk- controls have a three-year all parts warranty. The rest of the controls, Peterson valves and pilots feature a one-year limited warranty to enhance the user experience.
- ON/OFF control for easy operation of fireplaces
- Easy to install millivolt wiring
- Lightweight for convenience
- Crafted from quality materials hence long-lasting
4. Ambient RCB Fireplace Remote Control
Stop unnecessary boring movements around the house. Get to relish in a beautiful ambiance with the Ambient RCB Fireplace Remote Control at the comfort of wherever your tired body is laying. The transmitter operates on three AAA batteries. Wirelessly, it delivers commands to the receiver box that functions on four AA batteries. The transmitter conveniently functions up to twenty feet away from the receiver box. Equally important, this remote control and its receiver box work on systems not exceeding twenty-four volts. Concurrently, they function on typical millivolt gas valve fireplaces.
- Standard on and off buttons for easy fireplace operation
- The receiver is connectable to all standard millivolt gas valves hence versatile
- Sixteen unique security codes guarantee the proper use
- Millivolt wiring is simple to install
3. Skytech 9800326 SKY-5301P Fireplace Remote Control
Have a cozy fire warm you up by using this remote control without having to so much as move a leg. Featuring three buttons, the LCD touchscreen transmitter is one of a kind. Its three-button commands include prog, mode, and set. Noteworthy, this transmitter wirelessly relays commands with the help of four 1.5V AAA batteries to a receiver. The receiver is battery powered requiring four AA batteries. Admirably, this receiver is installable in three different locations: on the hearth, in the wall, and under the fireplace. Installation instructions that come packaged along make its usage a walk in the park.
- LCD to show set room temperature
- Touchscreen transmitter for convenience
- The receiver is installable in numerous positions hence versatile
- Receiver box has the learn function to enhance the user experience
2. Skytech 1001TH-A Fireplace Remote Control
The remote control lets you have an easy on or off-gas log turning experience using its buttons. It has the off, on, set, and mode buttons. Concurrently, its three-hour countdown timer lets you relax as the gas logs turn off upon the elapse of the set time. It’s usable with electronic spark ignition gas devices and millivolt safety pilot valve. Amazingly, there is no need for accidents or unpreparedness with this remote. Its low battery indicator will help you know when to buy new ones before you get caught unawares. Its flame icon indicates it’s on.
- LCD to indicate set temperature
- Four easy to use buttons
- Crafted from high-quality materials hence durable
- Transmitter functions up to 20 feet away from the fireplace for convenience
1. Hearth Products Fireplace Remote Control
While sipping a steaming cup of coffee, control your room temperature using this Fireplace Remote Control. The gadget has six buttons that won’t give you any trouble to use. These include the on-off, up, down, auto on-off, clock, and timer buttons. Moreover, the transmitter functions using (3) 1.5 AA batteries to wirelessly transmit signals to a battery-powered receiver. The receiver works using four AA batteries and you should install it within the fireplace. Most importantly, the receiver that acts as a dry switch only works with millivolt gas valves. Two durable lead wires connect the receiver to terminals found on the millivolt valve.
- LCD to showroom temperature
- Six standard simples to use buttons
- Comprises of quality materials for longevity
- Easy to install wires with connectors
In conclusion, quality fireplace remote controls are durable and can function from long distances. They will offer you the comfort you need after a long day. Help your body relax in a warm and cozy environment with one of these ten best fireplace remote controls.