Electric trailer jacks come in handy when you want to tow your vehicle. They help you lift the front or back of your car. They create ample space to hitch and unhitch your vehicle when towing. While manual trailer jacks have been in use for years, they are not the best. In fact, most people are unable to use manual trailer jacks since they require a lot of energy. This is why electric trailer jacks come in and help make hitching a lot easier. Electric trailer jacks usually feature a flipping switch that connects to your battery to help draw power.
In this post, we will help you choose the best electric trailer jacks to buy. These are leading electric trailer jacks with all features for easy use. Most feature a foot to allow for use on soft grounds without sinking.
Check our top electric trailer jacks below and choose one that best meets your demands.
- Table of the Best Electric Trailer Jacks Reviews
- 10. Quick Products JQ-3500B Electric Trailer Jacks Black
- 9. ABN A-Frame Electric Trailer Jacks, 2000lb
- 8. Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jacks, 5000lb
- 7. Husky 82022 Super Brute Electric Trailer Jacks with Remote Control
- 6. Lippert 285318 3500LB Power Electric Tongue Jacks Black
- 5. Goplus Capacity Electric Power Tongue Jack, 3500 lb
- 4. Bulldog 500187 Black A-frame Electric Trailer Jacks with Powered Drive
- 3. HOTSYSTEM 4000LB 12V Electric Power A-Frame Tongue Jack
- 2. Husky 87641 Brute Electric Jack with Wireless Remote 4500lbs Capacity
- 1. Bulldog Reese 500200 A-Frame Power Jack 4000 White
Table of the Best Electric Trailer Jacks Reviews
10. Quick Products JQ-3500B Electric Trailer Jacks Black
The Quick Products electric tongue jack is an industry-leading trailer jack with a maximum lift capacity of 3, 650lbs. It is a leading trailer to buy without any worries. The trailer features a wide 2.25 inches diameter post tongue jack size. This allows for easy installation to existing jacks and mount holes. It is a durable trailer jack with a sturdy and water-resistant component construction. The jack can withstand heavy use without damage. This is a premium quality tongue jack coming in a clean, sleek plastic housing. It also features LED work light for working at night. Overall, this is a reliable trailer jack with a heavy-duty weatherproof vinyl cover to withstand weather damage. It is also covered by two years warranty.
- Manual crank override
- Water-resistant electrical components
- Heavy-duty gear sit and sleek plastic housing
- 3, 650lbs maximum lift capacity
9. ABN A-Frame Electric Trailer Jacks, 2000lb
The ABN A-Frame trailer jack is another simple design trailer jack with sturdy and durable construction. The jack can lift a maximum of 2000lbs. It features a durable steel construction with a further powder coated finish to prevent rust and corrosion. This is a universal design trailer jack that will lock at any height from 9-23 inches. Overall, this is a versatile trailer jack that fits bolt or weld standard A-frame tongue coupler. It is a perfect choice for your RV camper and travel horse trailers.
- Lifts a maximum 2000lbs
- Sturdy steel metal construction
- Powder coated finish
- Locks at any height from 9-23 inches
8. Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jacks, 5000lb
The Uriah electric trailer jack is another strong and durable jack with a maximum weight lift of 5000lbs. It is a sturdy choice with a lifting range of 9-31.5 inches to get you ample space for hitching and unhitching. This trailer is pretty easy to use and features a simple switching for raising and lowering your vehicle. To improve the lift efficiency, the trailer jack features a brake motor and ball screw design. They help reduce friction and allow for effortless lifting and lowering. Overall, this is a premium quality jack with a 7-way connector to work with most vehicles. It also features a plastic holder to keep the connection in place when not in use.
- 7-way connector
- Brake motor and ball screw design to reduce friction
- Easy use switch
- 5000lbs weight lift capacity
7. Husky 82022 Super Brute Electric Trailer Jacks with Remote Control
The Husky trailer jack is an industry leader with excellent features for easy vehicle lifting and lowering. This is a sturdy and durable jack with a soft-trigger switch and weatherproof protection. It is a great jack with 18 inches stroke and a backlit panel. The backlit panel allows for easy use at night. There is a further 3 sided LED light system to provide enough light for use at night. It is a quality jack with a rated load of 6 inches cycle or up/down in just 60 seconds. The jack features a 2.25 inches post diameter for easy installation. It also features a ball screw design to reduce friction and provide superior lifting.
- High-capacity ball nut rated for heavy-duty use
- 5000lbs rated weight capacity
- Full 18-inch stroke
- Advanced 20mm ball screw design for reduced friction and superior lifting
6. Lippert 285318 3500LB Power Electric Tongue Jacks Black
The Lippert is a much small and compact trailer jack with a maximum weight lift of 3, 500lbs. It is a powerful 30amp power tongue with 18 inches stroke. The jack can extend to a maximum of 28.75 inches and retract to 10.75 inches. This is a pretty safe trailer jack with a textured casing to prevent cracks and chips. It also features 4 LED lights to provide excellent illumination at night. For improved efficiency and reduced friction, the jack features helical cut gears. Overall, this is a reliable and efficient jack to consider buying. It comes complete with manual crank handle, pins, and mounting hardware.
- Simple electric leveling with a button press
- 3, 500 pounds weight limit
- Textured casing to prevent chips and cracks
- Helical cut gears to reduce friction and noise
5. Goplus Capacity Electric Power Tongue Jack, 3500 lb
The Goplus electric power jack is a sturdy and durable selection with a solid construction. The jack features strong and durable steel to last you years of use. It also features a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. This is a versatile trailer jack and a must-have for campers, RVs and boat trailer owners. The jack features a 2-inch and 2.25 inches trailer tongue mounting holes for easy installation. It is a simple design trailer jack that installs pretty fast in seconds. It is powered by 12 V outlet and features dual-sided LED lights for excellent night illumination. Overall, this is a capable jack with a maximum lift range of 18 inches.
- Easy to use and install
- 18 inches lift range
- 3500lbs weight limit
- Dual LED sides
4. Bulldog 500187 Black A-frame Electric Trailer Jacks with Powered Drive
The Bulldog electric trailer jack is another slim and compact design jack to buy and use everywhere you go. It is a portable design jack with a maximum lift capacity of 3, 500lbs. The jack features a total lift of 22 inches, 8 inches leg drop and 14 inches screw range. The 8 inches drop leg helps maximize height capacity. Overall, this is an exciting and interesting jack with an integrated motor and gearbox. It is easy to use and features an emergency override crank. There is a further LED light angled to illuminate coupler.
- LED light courtesy to illuminate coupler
- 3, 500lbs weight capacity
- 22 inches maximum lift
- Integrated gearbox and motor
3. HOTSYSTEM 4000LB 12V Electric Power A-Frame Tongue Jack
The HOTSYSTEM tongue jack is another efficient and reliable selection with a maximum weight lift of 4000lbs. It is a powerful jack with 14 inches stroke and 8 inches adjustable drop-down leg. This is a well-designed jack with a bubble level, LED light for working at night and top manual crank. It also features a galvanized material foot for easy use on soft grounds. The foot prevents sinking in the ground when hitching. Overall, the HOTSYSTEM is a simple electric jack that works with a simple button press. It is a time-saving jack that also reduces motor wear.
- 4000lbs max. weight lift
- LED light for night working
- 14-inches full stroke
- 8 inches adjustable drop-down leg
- Bubble level
2. Husky 87641 Brute Electric Jack with Wireless Remote 4500lbs Capacity
The Husky Brute electric jack is an advanced electric trailer jack that operates by remote. It is a premium quality jack with 2 key fobs and 40-foot range. The Husky features a smart top with planetary gear timing system. It is a powerful jack that provides up to 4500 pounds of continuous lifting. The jack features a ball screw design and full 18 inches stroke. The screw ball bearings create less friction leading to superior performances and little noise.
- Provides 4, 500 pounds of continuous lifting power
- 40-foot range
- Two key fobs included
- Full 18 inches stroke
1. Bulldog Reese 500200 A-Frame Power Jack 4000 White
The Bulldog is another powered A-frame Jack with a heavy-duty construction capable of lifting up to 400lbs. It is a premium quality jack with an exclusive spring loaded drop leg pull pin. The pin provides 22 inches total travel. There is a further 8-inch drop leg making it pretty easy to access your car when hitching. This is a leading electrical jack with a single-axis level. It makes deployment easy allowing for easy hitching and unhitching. There is a further emergency manual overdrive to allow for operation when the battery is fully drained. Overall, this is an excellent jack with 3 LED courtesy lights for easy hooking at night.
- Heavy duty 400lbs maximum weight lift
- Single-axis level
- Emergency manual overdrive
- 3 LED courtesy lights for easy disconnecting and hooking at night
These are the best electric trailer jacks on the market with excellent features for easy hitching and unhitching. The jacks are highly rated and come with excellent features for easy hitching and unhitching. The jacks are highly rated and offer an excellent lift. Make sure you choose one today from our reviews today.