Tankless water heaters are a great way to get a constant water supply. Traditional water heater tanks store boiled water is then released for use. However, electric tankless water heaters don’t store any water, Instead, they heat water constantly as it flows through them getting you hot water. You don’t have to have hot water stored anywhere. Water from the tap flows directly through the tankless water heater and gets hot instantly. It is a space-saving heater that takes minimal space in your bathroom. You also get to enjoy a constant hot water supply.
Electric tankless water heaters run on electricity and are pretty easy to use. You just need a simple electrical connection for the heaters to run. However, choosing the best tankless water heaters can be a little trick. You need to analyze different electric tankless water heaters that meet your needs. Different homes have different hot water needs. Below, we narrow down your choices to 10 best electric tankless water heaters on the market to consider buying.
- Table of the Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters Reviews
- 10. Stiebel 36 Kw Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 9. Ecosmart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 8. Sio Green IR30 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 7. Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 6. Camplux TE11 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 5. Eemax EEM24013 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 4. iHeat S-14 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 3. Bosch US7 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 2. Rheem 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 1. Stiebel 36 Plus Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Electric Tankless Water Heaters Reviews
10. Stiebel 36 Kw Electric Tankless Water Heater
This Stiebel 36 Kw unit is perfect for saving on extra costs. Noteworthily, the water heater is less pricey than gas type tankless models. Simultaneously, the unit features advanced flow control. For this reason, it’s not only energy-efficient but also saves on water. Notably, you can lessen the water flow frequency until power light stops flashing. Hence, you save on both electric and water bills. Equally important, the unit features an LCD. Due to this, you can easily set and read the water temperature you desire. Lastly, the unit is easy to install. Also, it requires no venting parts hence save on cost.
- Advance flow control for energy efficiency
- Cost-effective, easy installation
- Affordable than tankless gas units
- LCD for temperature display
9. Ecosmart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater
Do you want your family to enjoy the benefits of hot water? ECO 36 is adequate for all your hot water household needs. Interestingly, the heater can supply a series of units without running out of water. In particular, four showers and two sinks can access hot water simultaneously. Undoubtedly, you can save so much time on busy mornings. The unit features advanced self-modulating technology. Resultantly, it adjusts energy use to suit hot water requirements. The ensuing energy-efficiency helps you save costs. Finally, the digital control with LCD allows even one-degree increments. Get the unit for enhanced temperature control.
- Self-modulating technology for energy efficiency
- LCD for easy temperature control
- Durable stainless-steel and copper construction
- Compact for space-saving
8. Sio Green IR30 Electric Tankless Water Heater
Different from metallic heating elements, IR30 is corrosion-resistant hence durable. Not to mention, you’ll have healthier water, lower energy bills, and no need for maintenance. Uniquely, the unit features a quartz heating tube. Because of this, it prevents calcification, thus maintenance-free. Again, it won’t corrode, is recyclable so environmentally-friendly. Together with far infrared energy, the tube ensures superior heating effectiveness. Therefore, you will save time and energy, thus money. Amazingly, the unit has four power levels. In detail, you can adjust the current from 7.5 amps to 30 amps. That said, you can comfortably use it with any appliance.
- Quartz heating tube for corrosion resistance
- Far infrared ray hygienic water heating
- Tetra power level for flexibility
- Venting-free easy installation
7. Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater
EEM24018 lets you enjoy uninterrupted plenty of hot water supply. Specifically, you’ll have access to hot water on a sower and two sinks simultaneously in cold weather. On the other hand, the unit can synchronously supply up to four showers or sinks in hot weather. Worth noting, the unit features a self-modulating mechanism. For this reason, the energy supply is in line with your hot water requirement every time. You will resultantly save energy hence cost. Moreover, the heater has an easy usable digital control. Consequently, it allows 1-degree increments from 80-140◦F. For this reason, you’ll have better control of your water’s temperature. Plus, the unit has a space-saving compact design.
- Energy-efficient self-modulating technology
- Compact size for space-saving
- Easy digital temperature control
- Adequate hot water supply
6. Camplux TE11 Electric Tankless Water Heater
The unique fact about TE11 is how easily you can operate it. For starters, the unit features touch control and LED. Due to this, you can effortlessly read and set the temperature that works for you. Again, the unit comes with a smart remote controller. Therefore, there’s no need to waste time walking to the unit to turn it on or off. Notably, this heater is as powerful as to offer 37,500 BTU. As of consequence, you can quickly warm water from 86-125◦ F and save time. Also, the unit only requires 0.8GPM water flow to activate. Indeed, time is of the essence with this heater.
- Smart design for easy use
- Powerful for swift heating
- Convenient multi-angle mounting
- Durable Stainless-steel construction for efficiency
5. Eemax EEM24013 Electric Tankless Water Heater
Are you on a tight budget and living in a small apartment? EEM24018 will effortlessly supply hot water for your point-of-use applications. Unlike the EEM24018, EEM24013 is so affordable. Next, the unit has a fast water consumption rate of 2.4 Gallons per minute. In effect, You’ll enjoy uninterrupted hot water supply at all times. Another point is that the unit has a self-modulating technology. Because of this, it uses energy depending on your hot water needs. This ensuing energy efficiency minimizes your bills. Furthermore, the unit has a compact size of 11.5” by 8” by 3.75”. As of consequence, it occupies very minimal space.
- Self-modulating energy-efficient technology
- Compact size for space-saving
- Affordable to save cost
- Easy-to-use digital controls
4. iHeat S-14 Electric Tankless Water Heater
iHeat S-14 is the most excellent water heater for high sterile applications. Hence, it’s ideal for hospitals, commercial kitchens, schools, and so forth. Importantly, the unit crafts from stainless steel with waterproof construction. Due to this, it’s a long-term appliance and non-reactive for hygienic hot water supply. Additionally, the heater features a compact design. To enumerate, it measures 3.5″ by 7.7″ by 11.5″. The small size, therefore, allows you to incorporate it into any space effortlessly. Another thing, the waterproof interactive touchpad offers easy temperature control. Lastly, the 14KW unit is energy-efficient. Purchase it and you’ll lower your bills.
- Complete stainless-steel durable construction
- Compact design for lesser storage space
- Waterproof interactive touchpad for easy control
- Energy-efficient for lesser bills
3. Bosch US7 Electric Tankless Water Heater
Waiting for hot water at a sink located far from the heat source is frustrating. Thankfully, this point-of-use water heater quickly heats your water. What’s more, the unit is energy-efficient. Contrary to traditional tank heaters, there’s no standby energy loss as in the storage tanks. As a result, you will have lesser bills. Worth noting, this unit mounts both vertically and horizontally. Therefore, it’s ideal for installation, even in tight spaces. Simultaneously, it has a compact design to save space. In detail, it measures 12.25″ by 3″ by 6.5″. Interestingly, the unit can supply adequate water for a kitchen and bathroom concurrently. Hence, it’s a time saver.
- Point-of-use heating to save time
- Saves energy to lower bills
- Mountable vertically or horizontally
- Compact for efficient space usage
2. Rheem 240V Electric Tankless Water Heater
Unlike some units, this model is not only ideal for point-of-use but also more applications. Very importantly, operating it is a cinch. For instance, it features an LCD to show and set your desired water temperature easily. Correspondingly, it has an external digital thermostatic control for ease. Moreover, it has self-modulation technology. In light of this, energy automatically shifts depending on your hot water needs. So, it helps minimize electricity costs. Clicking relays do irritate. Luckily, this unit operates silently for peace. And, it’s compact with 4″ by 15″ by 19″ measurement. Henceforth, it’s ideal for small spaces, even under counters and in cabinets.
- LED for temperature readings
- Easy-to-use digital thermostatic control
- Usable for multiple applications
- Threaded to offer easy replacement
1. Stiebel 36 Plus Electric Tankless Water Heater
Besides a compact design, the 36 Plus is light. To enumerate, it measures 4.63″ by 16.63″ by 14.5″ and weighs 1 pound. Consequently, it’s space-saving and simple to install. Notably, the unit requires no vent parts. Therefore, there’s no energy loss, and mounting it is easy. Since it features on-demand operation, heat loss is lower than in tank units. Concurrently, it offers unlimited hot water supply for uninterrupted showers. Additionally, the unit has an external thermostatic control with LCD. In that case, you can easily read and set your preferred water temperature. To conclude, this unit switch activates electronically. Henceforth, you will enjoy silent operation for tranquility.
- Vent-free simple installation
- An on-demand operation for energy efficiency
- Easy-to-use temperature controls
- On-demand, unlimited water supply
In conclusion, these are the best electric tankless water heaters to consider buying right away. They are premium quality electric tankless water heaters with exciting features. Get that constant supply of hot water in your bathroom by choosing one of these amazing electric tankless water heaters.