In this modern era where we are concerned about saving trees, we need to switch to a more environmental-friendly way to deal with the winter cold. There is no point cutting down trees when the modern world has so much to offer. Therefore, the electric fireplace heaters are the appropriate answer to the fireplace needs. It fully functions with the help of electricity and imitates the real burning flames. It provides the same amount of warmth but that’s not all, you can the settings anytime.
Want to be proactive in saving the trees? Then buy an electric fireplace heater that will fully eradicate the need for using wood logs. And you can steel get the real feeling of a fireplace.
- Table of the Best Electric Fireplace Heaters Reviews
- 10. Duraflame 3D Electric Fireplace Stove
- 9. Duraflame DFS-450-2 Electric Stove
- 8. Lifesmart Easy Large Room Fireplace
- 7. Ameriwood Home Chicago Electric Fireplace
- 6. Touchstone 80004 – Sideline Electric Fireplace
- 5. Della Freestanding Electric Fireplace
- 4. LIFE SMART Quartz Electric Fireplace Heater
- 3. Lifesmart Large Room Fireplace
- 2. HOMCOM 1500W Freestanding Fireplace Stove
- 1. WE Furniture Traditional Wood Fireplace Stand
Table of the Best Electric Fireplace Heaters Reviews
10. Duraflame 3D Electric Fireplace Stove
Duraflame brings to you an eco-friendly way to keep your home warm and cozy with this infrared electric fireplace heater. The fireplace stove is detailed with beveled glass and side viewing windows. As a result, make it destined to be a standout piece of appliance in your home. It features Infrared Quartz technology that provides you zone heating of around 1000 feet and distributes heat evenly. Therefore, the natural moisture in the air remains unaltered.
The stove also features patent-pending flame effects. These effects are 3D and make it look it is using ultra-realistic fire to heat your home. The layered flame flickers in front of the log set and also behind it to make it appear as realistic as possible.
- Comes with a remote control that allows you to control all the functions of the stove.
- Has stealthily integrated button controls on the control panel beside the display.
- Works with around 12.5 amps of electricity.
9. Duraflame DFS-450-2 Electric Stove
Another marvellous product from Duraflame that lets you heat up your home with elegance and style. The outer shell has an arched frame and looks like a classic wrought iron window. The all-black design contrasts well with the amber flame and makes it look more real than ever. It is a 4600 BTU device that can heat up an area of around 400 square feet. In fact, it would be perfect for your bedroom.
Unlike traditional heaters that use fossil fuel and get heated up from the outside as well as the inside, these heaters stay cool to touch and don’t cause any emissions. So you can use them even if you have pets or children in the house.
- Zone heating offered by this heater can bring you great savings in your annual energy bill.
- If the classic electric fireplace heater gets knocked over, it has a safety switch that automatically shuts it down.
- Duraflame also offers you a 3 year warranty period. Now, you can have peace of mind while buying this product.
8. Lifesmart Easy Large Room Fireplace
Lifesmart brings you an amazing heater that heats your home and also enhances the overall aesthetics with its magnificent design. Since it uses electric power, you don’t have to worry about emissions and this venting. So, you aren’t restricted by installation locations around your home. You can install it virtually anywhere with relative ease compared to a regular heater. It doesn’t use traditional heating elements either.
The set of 3 Quartz infrared heating elements that are of commercial grade. Moreover, it is also covered by a 12 month warranty period. But the best part is that, with the power consumption of a hairdryer(around 1500 watts), it more than suffices your need for zone heating.
- With EZ gliding casters, you can move the heater around to any room whenever you want.
- The electric fireplace heater with casters is plugged into any generic 110V outlet and draws around 15 amps.
- Can create around 150 square feet of the heating zone.
7. Ameriwood Home Chicago Electric Fireplace
Most manufacturers of electric pieces would give you decorative pieces of appliances that look good and provide heat. But, Ameriwood Home goes that extra mile to bring you even more functionality. This electric fireplace from the brand is beautifully crafted in the form of a cabinet. As a matter of fact, it will sit with elegance against the wall in front of your couch.
It has shelves which let you store different items, from souvenirs to antiques. In fact, it can act as a stand for your large flatscreen ultra HD television. It is sturdy enough to support a large 50-inch television that weighs around 70 pounds or less.
- It has a MDF wood construction that has an espresso finish and laminated with particleboard.
- Maintenance is hassle-free and dust is cleaned with the wipe of dry fabric.
- Side electric fireplace heater cabinets have hinged doors that are opened with ease.
6. Touchstone 80004 – Sideline Electric Fireplace
Touchstone presents to you one of the best electric fireplaces in the market. The wall recessed electric fireplace heater design doesn’t hog up your precious real estate. It is absolutely stunning and is ready to be installed right out of the box. It doesn’t just give you warmth but also lets you change the colour of the flame within three different options.
With the timer function, you can set it up to shut down automatically after you have gone to sleep. Having 5 flame settings, you can adjust the temperature as per your comfort level.
- Indeed used with hardwiring through the walls or just plugging it into an outlet.
- Comes with mounting bracket and all the other hardware you need for installation.
- Different brightness settings let you view the flame clearly.
5. Della Freestanding Electric Fireplace
Della offers you a 4777 British thermal unit electric heater. It gives you superior heating performance within a coverage area of 400 square feet. Next, it distributes heat evenly without causing any disturbances to the humidity levels. Its vintage style gives evokes a feeling of antiquity while the freestanding form creates a marvelous impact on visiting guests.
Since it doesn’t need you to go through a lot of hassle for installation, you can also place the heater at the corners. In fact, it produces 3D flames that look realistic.
- You can control the heat and flames independently or together. This means it is will be of use throughout the seasons.
- Glassdoor is opened by pulling on the golden handle.
- The architecture of the amber bed is extremely lifelike.
4. LIFE SMART Quartz Electric Fireplace Heater
Life Smart presents to you one more aesthetic brilliance! It heats up your room and lets you enjoy a natural warmth without fluctuation in humidity levels. With other manufacturers, you might get a mundane flame that stays the same throughout the lifetime of the product. But this one is properly synced so that you can enjoy beautiful flames rising with the temperature. If you want you also have the options for changing the flames separately.
As a matter of fact, there are no chances of overheating and even no risks of tipping over accidentally. It can easily cover an area of 1022 sq. ft and you have two heat models for your convenience.
- Temperature is regulated from a minimum of 50-degrees to a maximum of 90-degrees.
- If the heater tips over or exceeds the safe temperature limit it will automatically switch off.
- Operating at low settings it consumes 1 kilowatt of power.
3. Lifesmart Large Room Fireplace
With traditional heating elements, you have to suffer through a lot of problems, from high power consumption to changing oxygen and humidity levels. So, Lifesmart has this heater with Quartz triple power infrared heating elements. As a result, provides natural warmth and even heat distribution. It doesn’t interfere with the humidity or oxygen levels either.
They are also more efficient and can start up more quickly while also giving you heat which lasts long. Minimalist always looks good compared to tacky designs that clutter everything. In fact, when you buy this product, you would be delighted by its minimalist rectangular shape. To make it look aesthetically pleasing, it features a Burnished Oak Finish.
- Remote control lets you control the settings without even moving from your spot.
- Has timer function and features 3 different heat settings.
- You can operate the flames without turning on the heat.
2. HOMCOM 1500W Freestanding Fireplace Stove
Homcom has crafted this fireplace with modern technology and classic design that gives it the best of both worlds. It is used at two power settings – low at 750 watts and high at 1500 watts when the room gets extremely cold. The best thing about this fireplace is that you can use it, both during the winter as well as summer. In winter you can enjoy its cozy warmth along with the brilliant realistic flames. On the other hand, in summer you can view the latter without turning on the heat.
In fact, this portable fireplace is fully safe from overheating. If there is any such instance, then the thermal safety cut off switch will save you.
- Handles on the door have a copper effect which looks great.
- Elegant design with fine lines and an overall metal finish.
- Doesn’t require you to spend any extra dollars on maintenance or labour on cleanups.
1. WE Furniture Traditional Wood Fireplace Stand
This compact fireplace from WE Furniture is more than enough to heat a zone of 400-square feet to keep you warm. Plus, it takes off some burden off your central heating system. When you don’t want to keep the whole house warm, but just a small room, this heater comes to great use. It can save you hundreds of dollars in utility bills every year.
The electric heater has fireplace display that looks extremely classy and even generates heat. In fact, you can turn any of the features on individually. Besides, it has a dedicated cable management feature that helps in providing a neat display. You even get sufficient storage space for keeping the essentials. As a result, the heater operates at high efficiency in safe conditions.
- Beautiful traditional design along with fake flames definitely looks realistic.
- You can certainly adjust the shelves as needed.
- Manufactured from faux wood hearth and the hardware have a beautiful brass finish.
This winter season, get warmth and cozy feeling. The modern electric fireplace heater eliminates the hassles involved in traditional fireplaces but still gives an authentic feeling.