Having a cordless phone in your home is one of the best ways to connect with family and friends. In the past, most home phones offered limited movement when talking. You had to sit or stand close to the phone to communicate with the other person. However, this has changed greatly with the introduction of cordless phones. With cordless phones, you have the freedom to move around while talking on the phone. Due to this, most people are growingly adding cordless phones to their homes. Even with the advancement in cell phones, having a cordless phone still makes sense.
Cordless phones have better sound clarity, reception, and coverage than cell phones. You’re pretty sure of getting a smooth conversation without a dropped call in the middle of the conversation. In this post, we help you find the best cordless phones on the market. These are phones with good audio quality, ease of use, and good battery life. Here are the top cordless phones on the market to consider buying this year.
- Table of the Best Cordless Phones Reviews
- 10. AT&T DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phones with Answering System
- 9. VTech 2-Handset Expandable Cordless Phones with Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 8. Panasonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Smart Call Block
- 7. AT&T 3-Headset Expandable Cordless Phone
- 6. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System
- 5. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System
- 4. VTech 4-Handset DECT 6.0 Wall-Mountable Cordless Phone
- 3. Panasonic Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine
- 2. Panasonic Link2cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone
- 1. AT&T 3-Handset Expandable Cordless Phone
Table of the Best Cordless Phones Reviews
10. AT&T DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phones with Answering System
The AT&T is our first choice cordless phone with a sleek answering machine. The machine features a top-quality answering system for easy use. This is a suitable phone with a voice record of up to 22 minutes. The phone delivers customized audio with an equalizer and HD audio. You can easily use the phone in the dark with a backlit keypad. The phone also features a large LCD screen with high-contrast. Overall, this is an expandable cordless phone with up to 12 headsets. The phone also features a caller ID with numbers and ID records of up to 50 callers. There is a further smart call blocker with a capacity to save up to 1000 names.
- High-contrast LCD screen
- Backlit keypad for easy use in the dark
- Digital answering machine
- Caller ID with names and smart call blocker
9. VTech 2-Handset Expandable Cordless Phones with Caller ID/Call Waiting
The VTech is a simple and sleek design cordless phone suitable for home and office use. It is a pretty long phone with a stable base and charger power adapters. The phone installs pretty first and stands firmly in the provided base system. It allows for a faster and efficient base adapter connection to electrical outlets. This cordless phone is quite easy to use. You can make and receive calls with ease. The phone features a large LCD screen with big numbers. It also comes with a backlit screen to allow for easy reading in the dark. Other features in the phone include a caller ID and call waiting. Overall, this is a full-duplex phone with a speakerphone.
- Call-ID and waiting functions
- Indicator feature to alert of waiting for voice calls
- A large LCD screen and backlit keypad
- Eco-mode power-saving technology
8. Panasonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Smart Call Block
The Panasonic cordless phone is one of the leading brands in the industry to buy with confidence. In particular, this phone is one of the best-selling picks on the list. It is a quality phone capable of registering up to 150 numbers. The phone features a one-touch call and block. This phone features a bi-lingual caller ID allowing the caller to identify in English or Spanish. This way, you don’t have to view the screen to know the person calling. There is a further large and easy-to-read message counter on the phone’s base. You can clearly see the number of calls and messages received. Overall, this is a high-contrast LCD screen phone with a backlit keypad. The phone also allows you to assign pre-programmed ring IDs.
- High-contrast keypad and displays
- Bi-lingual caller ID identification
- Quick-read message counter
- One-touch telephone call block
7. AT&T 3-Headset Expandable Cordless Phone
This is a top-rated speaker phone creating true conversations. It is a clear and precise speakerphone to make and receive calls. The phone allows both ends to hear each other clearly, even when speaking at the same time. It is a cordless phone with a large LCD screen. Users can easily view incoming calls and view messages with ease. The phone features a lighted keypad that allows for easy viewing in low-light conditions.
The phone’s keypads are also enlarged, making the phone a perfect choice for visually impaired persons. This is an advanced speakerphone with a 4-minute recording. It also allows for easy message retrieval and message timestamp. Overall, this phone supports up to 5 handsets using just one jack.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- 4-minute recording
- Supports 5 handsets with one jack
- Clear speaker calls with high clarity from end-to-end
6. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System
This is a simple and easy-to-read cordless phone system. The phone also features a large LCD screen with backlit. It allows one to see the person calling at a glance on the screen. This phone helps eliminate unwanted calls with a simple block ID. You can easily register up to 30 numbers by entering the caller ID information. It is an eco-friendly phone with intelligent power-conserving technology. The phone battery will last you for long saving energy. This phone also comes with a silent mode when it will not ring outside calls. Overall, this is a compatible caller ID phone to consider buying right away.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Power-conserving technology
- Call block to eliminate unwanted calls
- Silent mode
5. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System
This is one of the most advanced cordless phones with a link2cell. It is one of those few phones that easily connect with your cell phone. The phone allows you to charge your cell phone through USB ports on the base unit. You don’t need to sync your phone through Bluetooth. The phone can register up to 150 callers. It also allows for one-touch call blocking. The phone also features a bi-lingual caller identification feature. This feature allows caller identification through English or Spanish without reading the caller ID.
- Bi-lingual caller ID
- One-touch call blocking
- Link2cell feature
- Quick-read message counter
4. VTech 4-Handset DECT 6.0 Wall-Mountable Cordless Phone
The VTech is a leading choice cordless phone that easily expands up to 5 handsets. It is a simple design phone with a directory. The phone can save up to 50 caller names. This phone is pretty easy to install and comes with a wall mounting. It allows for easy conferencing with up to 2 cordless handsets. This is an advanced cordless phone with trilingual prompts. You can choose from English, French and Spanish languages. Overall, this phone is pretty easy to handle with large backlit keypads and displays. It is also pretty lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Wall-mounted bracket for easy installation
- Phone directory with a capacity of 50 names
- Trilingual options of English, French, and Spanish
- Backlit display and keypad
3. Panasonic Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Digital Answering Machine
This is a perfect choice for homes and small businesses. It is a single-line cordless phone with 5 cordless handsets. This is an advanced phone that easily connects with two smartphones via Bluetooth. The phone allows for easy making and receiving of calls anywhere in the house. The phone comes with an answering machine with a message forwarding option. You can receive digital messages from the base unit. The machine comes with a USB charger and a power back-up feature for easy use and charging. With a talking caller ID, this phone allows you to hear who is talking across the room. It also features noise reduction technology for clear and precise calls.
- Message forwarding option
- Connects with smartphones via Bluetooth
- Single-line with 5-cordless handsets
- A USB charger and power back-up
2. Panasonic Link2cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone
This is another exciting choice cordless phone coming with three handsets and an answering machine. It is a Bluetooth class. I cordless phone to consider buying today. The phone allows for easy inking of two smartphones via Bluetooth. You can easily make and receive calls at home through the link cell. The phone allows you to hear who’s calling across the room. It features caller ID announcements letting you know the person calling without looking at the screen. Overall, this is a convenient design cordless phone with a full-duplex speaker. You can send clear messages to different headsets at the same time.
- Easily blocks up to 250 telemarketers
- Easy Bluetooth smartphone connection
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Noise reduction and silent mode
1. AT&T 3-Handset Expandable Cordless Phone
This is a 6.0 DECT digital technology cordless phone with a mute option. It is a leading design cordless phone with a large LCD display to see clearly. The phone also features a backlit keypad and display for easy reading in low-light conditions. It is an expandable design phone that can easily expand up to 12 handsets. There is a further visual ringing indicator to notify you of missed calls and messages. Overall, this is a pretty decent phone with a 50-name directory. The phone is widely used and a compatible choice with all AT&T cordless headsets.
- Expandable to12 handsets
- 50-name directory
- Visual ringing indicator
- Extra-large buttons and backlit
These are the best cordless phones on the market to get you conversing with ease. The phones feature excellent clarity and ease of use features. They are highly rated and one of the best picks on the market to consider buying with confidence.