When hunting, sometimes you need to stand on trees and wait for the game to come your way. This requires good Climbing Sticks. While you can also use a ladder, climbing sticks come with several benefits. First, they are lightweight and pretty easy to carry. They are also easy to install and pretty safe to use. With a quality climbing stick, you can get high on trees in a matter of seconds. If you love to perch on strategic trees and wait for the hunt, then getting a climbing stick makes a great idea.
However, choosing the best climbing stick is not easy. You need to analyze a wide range of climbing sticks and choose one. Luckily for you, we’ve done the hard work of research and narrowed down your picks. Our reviews below narrow down your search so that you can make a wise purchase decision. Check them out carefully and choose one that best suits your needs.
The following are the best climbing sticks in the market this year.
- Table of the Best Climbing Sticks Reviews
- 10. Millennium Treestands M210 Tree Stick for Climber
- 9. Lone Wolf 4-PC Tree Climbing Sticks
- 8. XOP Aluminum Climbing Sticks for Treestands
- 7. Guide Gear Quick Climbing Sticks
- 6. Big Dog Hunting Hotfoot Climbing Sticks
- 5. Hawk Helium Climbing Stick for Treestand
- 4. Hawk Helium 1PL Aluminum Climbing Stick for Treestand
- 3. Hurricane Safety Systems 20’ Gravity Forward Climbing Sticks
- 2. Ameristep 20 Feet Climbing Stick
- 1. Guide Gear Single Quick Stick
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Climbing Sticks Reviews
10. Millennium Treestands M210 Tree Stick for Climber
This is our first stick climber and a quality selection to consider buying. It is a decent quality stand that will help you climb to your tree stand safely. The stand is built to the highest quality standards to withstand harsh outdoor elements. It is a 20 feet tall stick that gets you at good heights on trees. You don’t need to strain to get on a tree stand when you have a thick stick. In addition, the stick comes with a 7-foot cam buckle. This helps create a firm and secure fitting on large trees. Overall, this is a smart stick climber with a tough yet lightweight construction. The stand weighs a mere 17 pounds but supports up to 300 pounds.
- Sturdy yet lightweight steel construction
- Great 20 feet height
- 7-foot cam buckle for safe use with large trees
- Supports 300 pounds
9. Lone Wolf 4-PC Tree Climbing Sticks
This is an ingenious design climbing stick with a quick and quiet setup. The stick features a simple design for a pretty quick and easy assembly. It easily nests together and mounts on trees with easy. The stand comes with pivoting V-brackets for a secure and firm fit. Overall, this is a unique stand that adjusts to match the natural contour of the tree. It is a strong stick that supports up to 350 pounds. You also get adjustable extension straps for a safe fit.
- Fits 4-22 inches tree diameters due to adjustable extension straps
- Matches natural tree contour due to V brackets
- Quiet and quick set due to an ingenious design
- 350-pound weight capacity rating
8. XOP Aluminum Climbing Sticks for Treestands
This is a unique set of 4 tree climbing sticks to consider buying. It is a premium quality tree stand with lightweight aluminum construction. Besides, the stick integrates with the same XOP tree stands. This stick is designed for durability and quiet operation. In addition, the stick features a deep stand-off bracket. This offers more space between the boot and the tree. You don’t need a strap when using this stick due to a patented lock tight stick. Overall, this is a portable design climbing stick to order with confidence. The sticks stack together neatly for added portability.
- Portable since the sticks stack together neatly
- Ample space between boot and tree due to a deep stand-off bracket
- Lightweight aluminum construction hence portable
- Patented lock tight stick stacking system
7. Guide Gear Quick Climbing Sticks
This is a safe, durable and user-friendly climbing stick. It is a valuable climbing stick that comes in a set of three. The stick features a strong yet lightweight tubular steel frame construction. Moreover, the sticks feature a compact size easy to line up next to the tree. They are safe sticks with a double-step design for safe and secure climbing. The steps also feature an anti-slip design to prevent slippage. Overall, these are decent quality sticks to consider buying with confidence today. They are highly rated and come with a quick and secure strap-on for added safety.
- Safe and secure due to added strap-on attachments
- Strong and durable due to tubular steel framing
- Safe ascending due to a double-step design
- Supports up to 300 pounds
6. Big Dog Hunting Hotfoot Climbing Sticks
This is another top-quality climbing stick with strong and durable construction. It is a perfect 24 feet height stick that gets you high on trees. The stick is one of the best with double-sided steps for secure climbing. You don’t have to worry about falling or slipping when climbing. Moreover, the steps are extra-wide giving your boot ample space. Overall, this is a premium quality climbing stick that comes with straps included for safe use.
- Comes with straps hence added safety
- 24’ double-sided steps for safe ascending
- Strong and durable
- Easy to carry
5. Hawk Helium Climbing Stick for Treestand
This is another simple design tree climbing stick with excellent features for easy use. It is a top-quality stick with traction grabbing steps. The steps offer great traction on your boot preventing slippage. This enhances safe ascending without falls. In addition, this stick comes with silent tree attachments for added safety. The hooks feature trigger teeth that firmly hold to the tree to ensure a safe and secure ascending. Overall, this is a compact design tree climbing stick to buy right away.
- Easy to carry due to a compact design
- Added safety due to silent tree attachment hooks
- Traction grabbing steps to prevent slippage
- Folds up for easy transportation
4. Hawk Helium 1PL Aluminum Climbing Stick for Treestand
If you’re looking for the ultimate portability, then consider buying the Hawk Helium stick. It is a pretty lightweight design stick with ultra-lightweight aircraft aluminum construction. Besides, the sticks nest together in a streamlined design for easy carrying. This is a silent design stick with an over-moulded attachment hook. This allows for fast setup while also eliminating unwanted noise. The stick also features superior traction to prevent slippage. Moreover, the dual-sided step design provides you with enough boot space to ascend and descend safely. Overall, this is a safe stick with ree digger teeth to bit into tree barks for secure climbing.
- Safe and secure climbing due to ree teeth that bite into tree barks
- No slippage due to superior traction
- Silent use due to over-moulded hooks
- Ultra-lightweight due to aircraft grade materials
3. Hurricane Safety Systems 20’ Gravity Forward Climbing Sticks
This is a precise and accurate tree climbing stand with maximum traction. It is a safe and reliable stick makes tree ascending and descending easy and safe. The stick features double serrated ladder rungs that provide users with maximum traction. This enhances safe climbing with minimal traction. You can easily climb and descend from trees on wet conditions. Besides, the construction of the stick features solid steel construction. This is a valuable climbing stick with the minimal assembly process. The stick features rubber-coated d-rings to allow for quiet climbing.
- Quiet climbing due to rubber-coated d-rings
- Sturdy design due to an all-steel construction
- Minimal assembly since no tools are required
- No slippage due to maximum traction
2. Ameristep 20 Feet Climbing Stick
This is another simple yet functional climbing stick to consider buying. It is a portable design stick with interlocking angled steps. This makes climbing quite easy and safe. Besides, the stick is pretty compact and easy to transport. This is one of the best climbing sticks for persons that don’t need extra weight on their backs. Moreover, despite the small size, the stick supports up to 300lbs. You also get a 1-year limited warranty to buy with confidence.
- Cinching straps hence safe climbing
- Supports 300lbs
- Compact hence easy to transport
- Angled steps for safe climbing
1. Guide Gear Single Quick Stick
This is our last best climbing stick and the perfect design to consider buying. The stick offers effortless climbing to treestands. It is a compact design tree stand that allows for easy carrying and transportation. It is a user-friendly stick that offers easy and safe climbing. The stick supports a maximum of 300 pounds due to the strong steel construction. Overall, this is an anti-slip and double-step design stick to buying with confidence right away.
- Anti-slip and double-step design hence safe to climb
- Secure strap-on attachment
- Supports 300 pounds
- Durable due to strong steel construction
In conclusion, these are by far the best tree climbing sticks on the market this year. The sticks are a great way to climb trees safely. Make sure you get one today before your next hunting adventure. Getting a quality climbing stick is highly recommended for safe hunting from trees. You can never go wrong choosing one when picking from our carefully selected picks above.