Technology surprises us every day! Back in the day, we could never think of a helmet that could provide anything else other than protection and comfort. However, when traveling in groups, then it becomes harder to communicate. So, the Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are the new age product that will help in keeping contact between both people. In fact, you can also listen to music on it. Having call receiving and rejecting facilities, you can a lot with it.
But there are lots of counterfeit products which you can’t even think about. Therefore, the Bluetooth motorcycle helmet review suggests only authentic products and clears the doubts you have about them.
- Table of the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets Reviews
- 8. FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets
- 7. TORC Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 6. MOPHOTO Bluetooth Integrated Motorcycle Helmets
- 5. Torc Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 4. FreedConn Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 3. TORC Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 2. AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 1. ILM Bluetooth Integrated Helmet
Table of the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets Reviews
8. FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets
When you are riding with a group of friends across state lines, a Bluetooth helmet is indispensable to keep everyone coordinated. FreedConn has one of the best models money can buy and has been loaded with plenty of features. You don’t need to worry about communication with these helmets. It allows a maximum range of 1640 feet for intercom links between two or 3 riders.
Plus, it features 3.0 Bluetooth technology. This lets you listen to music, GPS voice prompts, or intercom between your groups seamlessly without any loss in quality. The waterproof Bluetooth motorcycle helmet facilitates in providing 110 hours of standby time and 8 hours of intercom talking.
- The helmet has two speakers integrated into the helmet and gives you the stereo sound experience.
- Noise is suppressed by a significant amount and has advanced echo cancellation technology.
- The helmet has a button that lets you do multiple things from answering calls to redialling a recent number.
7. TORC Modular Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Unlike most manufacturers who produce Bluetooth integrated helmets, this one from Torc is more compact and lightweight without any compromise in safety. The intake vents and exhausts at the back are strategically located. Next, these are easily adjustable. For opening up the front chin bar, you just need to press a single button. No need for force or complicated motions while riding.
With Bluetooth 2.0, you can maintain an intercom distance of 1500 ft, more than enough for most touring needs. The full-face Bluetooth motorcycle helmet has an anti-noise microphone for better hearing.
- Wind, dust or rain can’t do much since the helmet and the inbuilt Bluetooth system are weather-resistant.
- Smaller in size compared to market competitor’s products but the protection is of the same level.
- You can also connect it to your smartphone for streaming music or listening to GPS prompts.
6. MOPHOTO Bluetooth Integrated Motorcycle Helmets
This helmet from Mophoto has been made with riders of all ages in mind. The Bluetooth system is integrated into the helmet so that you don’t have to bother with anything else. It is fashioned for motocross riding but can be used in plenty of situations as well. The buttons and big yet slim and have a classic shape. They are waterproofed as well so that you can ride under even when there is light or medium rainfall.
The helmet has straps and clasps. As a result, allow you to remove the inner liner of the helmet whenever you want for easy maintenance. The Bluetooth motorcycle helmet with dual visors helps to have clear vision.
- The anti-fog lens gives you a great view even when the outside is cold and humid.
- It has an ABS shell that certainly makes it pretty lightweight.
- At the back, you have reflective material of extra safety.
5. Torc Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
At an affordable price, you get an amazing-looking full-face street helmet with blinc communication system. So, the value you get out of this helmet is tremendous. The helmet has an outer shell made from Advanced Thermo polymer alloy. This keeps the helmet lightweight, but durable and it meets all safety standards for both DOT and ECE. You also get an impressive ventilation system.
You get a defroster at the front that is adjustable and an adjustable intake scoop at the top of the crown. These are followed by extractor vents, some of which are even located at the sides. This really gives you that flow-through effect and gets some fresh air pumping.
- Blinc system is seamless and stealthy at the side of the helmet
- The Bluetooth motorcycle helmet’s speakers are integrated on the side of the helmet and controls are very intuitive.
- The charging port is located at the back of the liner and hidden well.
4. FreedConn Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
If you are annoyed having to stop by the road every time you get a call while riding or are tired of having your ears hurt with shoddy wireless headphones, then this Bluetooth helmet is the perfect product for you. It has Bluetooth 3.0 which makes a full-duplex intercom. Next, it let you talk with another rider even with a gap of over 1600 feet in between. You also get efficient power usage from the Bluetooth system since it can standby for 300 hours.
On the other hand, you get a talk time of 10 hours on your phone and 8 hours on the intercom. The echo noise cancellation, GPS voice prompt, FM radio, etc makes it an exquisite piece.
- You cannot just answer and reject calls, but change the music track or even pause it.
- Has been approved by many trusted organizations like UL, CE, DOT, and BQB.
- The microfiber liner in the helmet is cleaned with minimal effort.
3. TORC Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Torc has brought to you another incredibly strong but lightweight helmet that has a Bluetooth intercom and provides great value. Other than its pristine build-quality, another thing that comes to mind is its star-studded looks on all black glossy color. If riding with this helmet on, you would definitely turn a lot of heads. When you are riding at high speeds, you won’t have to deal with a lot of noise or instability in the Bluetooth connection either.
With the drop-down sun visor, the race-inspired design will give it a professional racer feel. Given that, blinc technology is certainly inbuilt for better results.
- The visor is fully fog-resistant and won’t get scratched easily.
- Features cool max inner padding that is washed at any point in time for maintaining hygiene.
- With multiple air vents, you would be able to have a great flow of air inside the helmet.
2. AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
A Bluetooth helmet can bring you great benefits whether you are riding with your friends or exploring the country on a solo trip. With inbuilt Bluetooth technology, you get unlimited compatibility with most devices. Plus, it can easily connect with your GPS device, MP3 player, smartphone, and more. It helps you pair between 2 to 3 riders and allows 2 riders to talk simultaneously.
Moreover, it also has a massive range that makes Bluetooth helmets from other manufacturers seem like toys. You can talk with your friend even if both of you share a riding gap of a kilometer horizontally without any interference in between.
- Comes with all the accessories you need for installation
- Made from high-quality but ABS shell that is lightweight and has a lot of resilience against rough use.
- Integrated FM radio lets you tune in to the local channels.
1. ILM Bluetooth Integrated Helmet
For proper ventilation, during your rides, these helmets have multiple air vents at the front sides and top. In fact, you can close or open it by pushing the tab. Moreover, the helmet is truly modular in design and makes maintenance a breeze. Everything from the visor to the pads is detached or snapped in place with equal ease. So, if you don’t like specific parts you can switch them out and clean becomes a hassle-free job.
The Bluetooth 3.0 Technology and great battery life make this helmet one of the best in the market. You can get around 8 hours of talk time and in standby mode, it will last you for over 100 hours. It also has a fairly simple one button to control many functions from answering calls to rejecting them and even redialling.
- Doesn’t just meet DOT and ECE standards, but exceeds them.
- Even when you are riding at high speeds you would be able to enjoy high-quality voice calls due to DSP Echo Cancellation.
- When you have an incoming call, it automatically overrides the intercom.
Your journey will be more fun and less tiresome as the Bluetooth-enabled motorcycle helmets will accompany you through the ride. Talk to your friends or listen to some music, the road will seem to be interesting.