You never know when your car battery will fail you. This is why you need to invest in the quality of car battery load testers. If you’ve had a problem starting your car because your battery is dead, then you how this can inconvenience one. You’re advised to check and test your car battery frequently to ensure it is working at maximum capacity. However, this is only possible if you have a quality battery load tester.
Because the market is filled with a wide array of battery load testers, choosing the best is not an easy task. In other words, you have to research hundreds of battery load testers to find a suitable one. As a result, we’ve created this extensive post to help you find the best battery load testers on the market. Our reviews narrow down your search for the best battery load testers to 10 top picks. Certainly, these are the best and top-rated battery load testers on the market with excellent reviews and recommendations.
- Table of the Best Battery Load Testers Reviews
- 10. Schumacher BT-100 100 Amp 12v Battery Loader Tester
- 9. OTC 3180 100 Amp 12 Volt Battery Load Testers
- 8. Battery Tester FOXWELL BT705 Automotive Battery Tester
- 7. ANCEL BA101 Professional 12V Digital Load Battery Tester for Car
- 6. Neiko 40510A 100 AMP 6 – 12 Volt Car Battery Load Tester Kit
- 5. SUNER POWER Digital 12V Car Battery Voltage Tester
- 4. ANCEL BST500 12V/24V Battery Load Tester for Trucks, Cars & Motorcycles
- 3. SOLAR BA9 40-1200 CCA Digital Battery and System Tester
- 2. Kzyee KS21 Auto Battery Tester Analyzer for Vehicle Battery Health, Cranking and Charging System
- 1. Bastex BT-100 6V/12 100 Amp Battery Load Tester for Automotive Repair
Table of the Best Battery Load Testers Reviews
10. Schumacher BT-100 100 Amp 12v Battery Loader Tester
First on our list is the Schumacher BT-100 which tests both the 6V and 12V batteries. It is a perfect choice battery load tester for cars, light trucks, RVs, motorcycles and boats. The tester features 50A load for 6V batteries and 100A for 12V batteries. It is a versatile tester that tests the battery, shows battery condition and drawers the starter motor. In addition, this tester also gives a complete diagnosis of the charging system. The tester is quite easy to operate and comes with a top-mounted rocker switch to allow for easy operation. Overall, this is not just a reliable tester but also a heavy-duty tester to consider buying with confidence today.
- Testes load and battery condition
- Gives a complete diagnosis of the charging system so as to prevent unnecessary fails
- Tests both the 6V and 12 V batteries
- Easy to operate due to a top-mounted rocker switch
9. OTC 3180 100 Amp 12 Volt Battery Load Testers
Second, on our list is this portable and convenient load battery tester. It is an excellent choice tester to help determine bad and good batteries. The tester is highly rated and one of the best picks on the list. It is a compact and portable size tester that will be easy to carry and use everywhere. Moreover, the tester features an easy-to-read scale for easy use. It is quite easy to use and read due to the extra-large display. The display also features a zero adjust for resetting the tester. Overall, this is a versatile tester that will determine not only the charging volts but also the state of the cranking system. The tester works for both 6V & 12V batteries.
- Easy to use everywhere due to the portable size
- Easy to operate and use due to the large display and zero adjust
- Works for both 6V and 12V batteries
- Determines charging volts and state of cranking
8. Battery Tester FOXWELL BT705 Automotive Battery Tester
The FOXWELL is another top-quality battery load tester on our list with excellent features. This is a versatile tester designed to work specifically for 12V and 24 V batteries. It works with several batteries in the range of 100 to2000 CCA. The tester works fast helping determine the status of the battery. It is a lifesaver for car batteries. In addition, this tester will test the cranking and charging system. It helps determine that everything is working fine. In other words, you’re always aware of the battery status. Overall, this is an accurate battery load tester that works fast in 2.5 seconds. You can also buy with confidence because it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Tests charging and cranking system
- Easy to read and understand due to the large LCD display
- Reliable and gives fast readings in 2.5 seconds
- Works for both 12V and 24V batteries
7. ANCEL BA101 Professional 12V Digital Load Battery Tester for Car
This is a small and compact design battery load tester with a wide range of battery tests. It is a simple yet effective tester suitable for beginners and experts. The tester checks the cranking power, charge voltage and more. It delivers a much wider test in the range of 100-2000 CCA. The tester is also versatile and accurate. This test is pretty easy to use due to a built-in large LCD display. It allows for easy reading of data and interpretation. Overall, this is an excellent choice battery tester and one to consider buying with confidence. Moreover, it comes equipped with a long 3 feet cable for flexible use.
- Easy to use due to four simple buttons for scrolling up and down
- Large LCD display for easy data reading
- Versatile and deliver wider tests
- Easy to carry due to a small and compact design
6. Neiko 40510A 100 AMP 6 – 12 Volt Car Battery Load Tester Kit
THE Neiko is not just sleek but also versatile testing both the 6V & 12V batteries. It is a perfect choice tester for shop or home garage use. This is not just a professional but also an ideal DIY load tester to consider buying right away. It is a safe tester with anti-sparking internal switchgear. The tester also features an encased voltage meter display to allow for easy reading. There is a further external hand grip at the top to allow for easy carrying. In addition, this tester comes with positive and negative copper clamp connector for easy use. It is a perfect selection tester that will accurately determine the battery condition.
- Portable and lightweight hence easy to use everywhere
- Load on test switch that holds for 10 seconds to determine battery status accurately
- Protection encased analogue voltage display
- Easy to use due to the negative and positive copper clamps
5. SUNER POWER Digital 12V Car Battery Voltage Tester
The SUNER POWER is another versatile battery load tester that will test and analyze the load system. It easily indicates the battery load system, life percentage, voltage, CCA and resistance. Moreover, this tester will continuously test without any reverse polarity or damage to battery power. This is a reliable and accurate tester with a wide CCA range of 5-9555. It is also compatible with a wide range of batteries, making it a great buy. The tester also comes with a heavy-duty clamp for easy testing. It is also easy to read due to the large LCD screen. Other features include remind and beep function.
- Tests and analyzes battery condition
- Easy to use and interpret due to the large LCD screen
- Wide CCA range
- Safe and does not damage the battery
4. ANCEL BST500 12V/24V Battery Load Tester for Trucks, Cars & Motorcycles
The ANCEL BST500 is a more advanced battery load tester. It has the capability to test a wide range of 12V and 24V batteries. Moreover, it analyzes both the charging and starting systems of batteries. This is a reliable tester and one to buy with confidence. It is highly rated and meets most battery charging standards. The battery load tester is also fast and accurate, giving readings in about 2.5 seconds. Overall, this is a rugged design battery tester for easy handling. In addition, the unit can withstand harsh conditions for extended use. It also features a backlit screen that allows for easy reading at low light conditions. There is a further attached print to create a printout for a work order.
- Works for both 12V and 24V batteries
- Safe and accurate with fast readings within 2.5 seconds
- Built-in backlit for easy reading under low light conditions
- Built-in printer for printout work orders
3. SOLAR BA9 40-1200 CCA Digital Battery and System Tester
This is by far one of the simplest battery load testers on our list. It is an exclusive addition to the list with excellent features. The tester is portable and compact, allowing for easy use everywhere. This is a 12V tester with a wide range testing capacity of 40-1200CCA. Most importantly, the tester is compatible with a wide range of batteries. For example, the tester works with AGM, Gel Cell, Spiral and Flooded batteries. It also features an operating range of 7-15 Volts. For optimal viewing, the tester comes with a large LCD display.
- 40-1200 CCA testing capacity
- Compatible with a wide range of batteries
- Optimal viewing due to an LCD screen
- 7-15V operating range
2. Kzyee KS21 Auto Battery Tester Analyzer for Vehicle Battery Health, Cranking and Charging System
This is another small and compact battery load tester that adopts the advanced conductance testing. It is a reliable and accurate tester for fast results. The tester actually gives the actual cold cranking amps. It is a highly rated tester that works for 9-12V batteries. In fact, this is a must-have battery load tester for every car owner. The tester ensures the charging system is working properly. Overall, the tester is quite easy and simple to use. In addition, you get two years warranty for confidence buying.
- Checks vehicle starting and cranking system
- Easy and simple
- Tests 9-12V batteries
- Small and compact
1. Bastex BT-100 6V/12 100 Amp Battery Load Tester for Automotive Repair
Last on our list is the Bastex battery load tester with wide usage. It is a multi-purpose battery tester with excellent features to test a wide range of batteries. The tester is pretty easy to use and comes with an insulated super grip handles. There is a further meter display for easy and fast reading of the test results. Overall, this is a durable and shock-resistant tester with a baked enamel coating. It is one of those few testers that should not miss in any repair shop, boat shop, DIY specialist backpack and roadside diagnostics.
- Insulated super grip handles for easy use
- Specifically designed to determine battery load, condition and charging system
- Wide usage
These are the best battery load testers on the market currently to consider buying. Our exclusive list above narrows down your search to top battery testers on the market. Make sure you analyze them carefully and choose one that suits your needs.