Bathroom exhaust fans are a must-have in every bathroom for clean and fresh air. If you’ve experienced fogged mirrors in the bathroom, then you’re missing the services of an exhaust. This is the case especially after taking a hot shower. The moisture from the shower usually spreads to walls and mirrors. This affects the clarity of the mirrors hence the frequent wiping. Moreover, humidity in the bathroom increases causing the bathroom uncomfortable. However, you can change all that with bathroom exhaust. The exhaust usually moves air around reducing humidity and eliminating fogged mirrors.
In this post, we help you find the best bathroom exhausts on the market. Our reviews narrow down your choices to only 10 bathroom exhausts on the market. These are energy-efficient bathroom exhausts with excellent air displacement. You can be sure of cleaner and clear mirrors with any of the models below. Check them out and choose one that best suits your bathroom needs.
- Table of the Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans Reviews
- 10. Panasonic WhisperCeiling Quiet DC Ventilation Fan
- 9. Broan-NuTone Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan
- 8. Broan-Nutone Ceiling Exhaust Fan and Light with Sound-Absorbent Acoustic Insulation for Bathroom and Home
- 7. BV Ultra-Quiet 150 CFM, 2.0 Sones Bathroom Ventilation & Exhaust Fan
- 6. Broan-Nutone InVent Ceiling Room-Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- 5. Tatsumaki Electric Bathroom Fan – 120 CFM Ultra Quiet Exhaust & Ventilation Fan with 6W LED Light
- 4. Air King BFQ 90 CFM, BFQ90 Bathroom Ceiling Fans
- 3. Broan-Nutone High Capacity Ventilator Fan & Commercial Exhaust Fan
- 2. Hon&Guan Ceiling and Wall Mount Ventilation Fan Bathroom Garage Exhaust Fans
- 1. Tech Drive Super-Quiet 110 CFM, 1.0 Sone Bathroom Ventilation, and Exhaust Fan
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans Reviews
10. Panasonic WhisperCeiling Quiet DC Ventilation Fan
This is a whisper-quiet bathroom exhaust and a decent choice to start our list. The exhaust operates at below 3 sones and will not cause any disturbances. This is a long-life ventilation fan with a very large air displacement. Moreover, the exhaust consumes very little energy leading to less overheating. This also leads to a long-lasting motor lifespan. It is a pretty simple exhaust fan that works with 4 by 6 inches ducts. In addition, the fan comes with a Flex-Z bracket for easy and quick installation. Overall, this is a smart design fan that can sense an increase in static pressure to increase the speed. It is an Energy Star Rated fan to buy with confidence.
- Energy-efficient thus less overheating
- Long lifespan motor
- Reliable and operates quietly
- Automatic speed increase when static pressure increases due to smart flow technology
9. Broan-NuTone Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan
This is another quiet and energy-efficient exhaust fan with 110 CFM. It is a powerful ventilation fan that will control the air quality in your bathroom. The fan can cover huge rooms up to 105 square feet. The fan fits in ducts of 4-inch diameter. This fan will quickly eliminate the fog and clear fogged mirrors. Your bathroom will always be comfortable and be clear. In addition, this fan is pretty easy to install without any need for attic access. Overall, this is a reliable ventilation fan with advanced technology to reduce leakages. It is a UL-listed fan for use in bathrooms and tubs.
- Reliable performance that reduces air leakage by 50%
- Easy and quick installation
- Faster humidity elimination due to 110 CFM air displacement
- Quiet and energy-efficient
8. Broan-Nutone Ceiling Exhaust Fan and Light with Sound-Absorbent Acoustic Insulation for Bathroom and Home
This is another great fan and light combo to help reduce moisture and odors in your bathroom. It is a powerful bathroom exhaust fan that works in 90 square feet of rooms. The fan can help reduce the growth of mildew. This is an efficient exhaust fan with a 100-watt bulb to further brighten your room. The bulb features a shatter-resistant glass for long-lasting use. Moreover, the fan is pretty easy to install. It features easy and adjustable mounting brackets for easy and quick installation. This is a decorative exhaust fan with a polymeric grille to fit into most ceilings and complement them.
- Dual functions of ventilation and lighting
- Serves 90 square feet rooms
- Shatter-resistant bulb glass
- Stylish and functional due to a decorative design
7. BV Ultra-Quiet 150 CFM, 2.0 Sones Bathroom Ventilation & Exhaust Fan
This is another super-quiet bathroom exhaust fan that also doubles as a ventilation fan. It is an advanced technology with Silent-Clever Technology. The fan will run quietly without causing any sound disruption when taking a shower. This is a powerful fan that can serve big rooms up to 150 square feet. Overall, this is a safe UL-listed and HVI 2100 certification for safe use. The fan also comes with a one-year limited warranty and excellent customer service.
- Serves large 150 square feet rooms
- Silent operation due to Silent-Clever Technology
- Safe and UL listed
- Easy mounting
6. Broan-Nutone InVent Ceiling Room-Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fans
This is a small and compact design bathroom exhaust fan with 80 CFM air displacement. It is a quiet and efficient fan capable of spreading air up to 75 square feet. The fan is very powerful and works efficiently to eliminate fogged mirrors. It also helps reduce moisture in the bathroom and prevent the growth of mildew. The fan is also easy to install or replace the old ones. In addition, this exhaust fan features the TrueSeal Damper technology to help reduce air leakages. It is a quality exhaust fan to buy right away with confidence.
- Reliable performances that reduce air leak by 50%
- Quiet and energy-efficient
- Easy and quick installation
- Quick fog elimination on mirrors
5. Tatsumaki Electric Bathroom Fan – 120 CFM Ultra Quiet Exhaust & Ventilation Fan with 6W LED Light
This is a bathroom ceiling fan with 120 CFM displacement and ultra-quiet operations. It is a pretty reliable fan with a double hanger bar system. The system allows for easy and efficient mounting on the ceiling. In addition, the fan comes with everything you need to mount right away. This is a leading bathroom fan for efficient airflow. The fan evenly distributes air reducing humidity and improving the bathroom conditions. You can easily eliminate fog mirrors and windows with this fan. It also works to prevent the growth of mold and mildew on the walls. Overall, this is a safe ETL-certified fan with 2 years warranty.
- Safe and ETL certified
- Faster fog elimination on windows and walls
- Easy installation due to a double hanger bar system
- Excellent housing to fit in between the joists
4. Air King BFQ 90 CFM, BFQ90 Bathroom Ceiling Fans
Air King BFQ is one of the industries leading bathroom fans on the market. It is a top-quality fan that helps create ideal conditions in the bathroom. The fan is designed and made in the USA but also imported. It features a sleek design due to the white polymeric grille pattern. This is an exciting 10 by 10 inches fan with high-quality plastic construction. The fan operates quietly and delivers efficient air displacement. This is a 90 CFM fan at 2.5 sones. Moreover, the fan comes with a special Snap-on installation. There are a further 4-inch plastic duct collar and a draft damper for super-quiet operation. Overall, this is a reliable fan with a powerful motor to handle continuous operations.
- Powerful and efficient fan
- Can handle continuous operations thus reliable
- Super quiet operation due to a plastic duct collar
- Stylish polymeric white grille
3. Broan-Nutone High Capacity Ventilator Fan & Commercial Exhaust Fan
This is a high-capacity ventilator fan operating on a single blower fan. The centrifugal blower fan is pretty strong and impacts resistance for durability. This is a powerful 120V fan with 308 CFM for efficient air displacement. The fan also features a heavy-duty 20-gauge galvanized steel housing for long-lasting use. It also features 8-inch round metal connectors for maximum durability and reliability. It is a pretty versatile fan that can easily be customized. You can line the fan ducts vertically or horizontally to suit your needs. The fan motors are also lubricated regularly to ensure quiet and efficient operation. Overall, this fan is a suitable choice for big rooms.
- High 308 CFM hence suitable for big rooms
- Strong 20-gauge galvanized steel for durability
- Customizable ducts
- Powerful and effective performances
2. Hon&Guan Ceiling and Wall Mount Ventilation Fan Bathroom Garage Exhaust Fans
The Hon & Guan is another elegant design garage or bathroom exhaust fan to consider buying. It is a premium quality fan with an airflow of 118 CFM. The fan is extremely effective in clearing bad odors and humidity with ease. Moreover, this fan runs quietly without loud disturbing noises. The fan is also durable and features a built-in copper motor with thermal protection for long-lasting use. This ensures the fan can run continuously without damage. Overall, this is a sturdy design fan with superior frame and blade construction. The fan features a UV-resistant ABS plastic construction for long-lasting use. It is also easy to install with a front plug.
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Clears humidity and bad odors quickly
- Superior and UV resistant ABS plastic frame and blades
- Easy and quick installation
1. Tech Drive Super-Quiet 110 CFM, 1.0 Sone Bathroom Ventilation, and Exhaust Fan
This is our final best bathroom exhaust fan with a strong air movement. It is a strong fan design with a galvanized steel housing. The fan resists rust and corrosion for long-lasting use. The water in the bathroom will not cause any damage to the fan. This is a safe UL and HVI certification. In addition, this fan is Energy Star rated for energy efficiency. The fan is quite easy to mount and comes with mounting brackets and other accessories. There is a further 2 years limited warranty for confidence buying.
- Energy Star rated hence energy efficient
- Rust and corrosion resistance due to galvanized steel construction
- UL and HVI rated
- Super quiet operation
In conclusion, these are the best bathroom exhaust fans to consider buying today. They are the leading bathroom exhaust fans from different brands in the industry. Make sure you understand your bathroom size and choose a matching exhaust fan today. You can never go wrong choosing a quality exhaust fan from our list above.