Sliding gates are quite a great addition to your home’s or institution’s security. Unlike other gates such as the swing gates, these gates are durable and save immensely on space. Hence, you can even have a flower bed at the center of your entrance road. With a sliding gate to guard your property, automation will come in as a great inclusion. Automatic sliding gate openers will help fortify property much more than those not automated. They do so with numerous combinations of security codes to prevent hackers from cracking the security system.
Automatic sliding gate openers have different compatible gate lengths and weights. Also, the type of motor, powering systems, and the number of compatible remote controls do differ. You don’t need to indulge in the tedious task of finding the perfect unit for your sliding gate. Here are the ten best automatic sliding gate openers.
- Table of the Best Automatic Sliding Gate Openers Reviews
- 10. TOPENS RK990 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
- 9. TOPENS DK1000S Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
- 8. TOPENS CK700 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
- 7. GATEEXPERT AT1350 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
- 6. CO-Z Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
- 5. TOPENS CK1200 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
- 4. G.T. Master Sliding Automatic Gate Operator
- 3. ALEKO AC1400NOR Chain Driven Sliding Gate Opener
- 2. GATEXPERT DK1350 Automatic Slide Gate Opener
- 1. OrangeA Sliding Gate Opener AC1400 3100LBS
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Automatic Sliding Gate Openers Reviews
10. TOPENS RK990 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
Starting our list is the durable TOPENS RK990 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener. Firstly, it features a manual release key. For this reason, you won’t get troubled should you find you do not have a remote control on you. Concurrently, the manual release comes in handy during power outages. Secondly, it contains an easy to use magnetic limit switch for efficient adjustments. Wow! Its auto-close time setting will see you save a lot of time closing your gate. This setting allows your gate to close after the 30s, 60s, or 90 seconds. It functions on 2,200-pound gates up to 40′ long.
- Heavy-duty motor to handle big gates
- Pedestrian mode to open the gate partially
- Automated closing time setting to save time
- Manual release key for alternative gate opening
9. TOPENS DK1000S Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
Are you a fan of the TOPENS Automatic Gate Openers? Then this is an excellent model to purchase should you want to use it on lighter gates. Similar to the TOPENS RK990, it can operate on 40′ long gates. However, the amount of weight is much lighter up to a maximum of 1,600 pounds. Notably, it features an energy-saving yet powerful motor to help you save on energy costs. Running at just 50 decibels, it’s perfect for use even on partition gates at a hospital. Furthermore, its assembly is a walk in the park.
- Heavy-duty motor for efficient operation
- Pedestrian mode permits gates to open partially
- A magnetic switch allows fast and easy adjustments
- An easy to adjust auto-close setting to save time
8. TOPENS CK700 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
Being the cheapest TOPENS Automatic Sliding Gate Opener in our review, this option seems perfect. Just like the TOPENS DK1000S, it applies to 1600-pound gates that have a maximum length of 40 feet. However, this model is way cheaper than the prior model. My goodness! You will get to save over half of the money spent on the TOPENS DK1000S Automatic Sliding Gate Opener. Something equally amazing about the unit is the number of compatible remote controls. It can support up to eight remote controls at any given time. To conclude, its spare key will save you from worry in case of a power outage.
- Affordable hence cost-effective
- Heavy-duty motor for massive gates
- Compatible with many remote controls to serve many at the same time
- Easily adjustable roller chain for convenience
7. GATEEXPERT AT1350 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
This unit is perfect for gates with a maximum weight of 1350 pounds and up to 26′ in length. You won’t help but fall in love with just how affordable this gate is. Interestingly, this automatic gate opener can support up to 25 remote controls at the same time. Therefore, it’s perfect for small organizations. Its time setting allows for automatic closing from 12s, 24s, or 36s. Thus, you do not need to waste time closing your gate. Your security is critical to this unit. It automatically shuts off when the motor operates for fifteen minutes or reaches 120 degrees.
- The close-time setting allows for automatic closing
- Automatic dysfunction after motor functions for some time for protection
- Infrared connection offers more security
- Compatible with numerous remote controls for convenience
6. CO-Z Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
This is a durable stainless steel automatic sliding gate opener to consider buying. It is a quality choice gate opener that handles 40 feet and 1400lbs gates. The opener comes with a powerful yet quiet 280W motor for efficient opening. It opens the gate smoothly at speeds of 43 feet per minute. It also produces low noise levels of below 53 decibels. This is a decent quality gate opener with a 100 feet range. It is pretty simple to use, coming with four buttons. The buttons are for open/close/stop open/close/stop. Overall, this is a durable sliding gate opener with unparalleled safety. The gate features an aluminum base and copper motor for maximum durability.
- Aluminum base and copper motor hence long-lasting
- Durable due to strong stainless steel construction
- Low noise levels
- Smooth and efficient gate opening and closing
5. TOPENS CK1200 Automatic Sliding Gate Opener
It’s surprising just how affordable you can get this powerful gate opener. Despite beating the TOPENS DK100S in almost all accounts, it’s also so much cheaper. Unlike the stated model, this model can support a whopping 3500 pounds and 40 feet in length. Isn’t it the real deal? Moreover, you can easily change the direction in which your gate opens and closes. Once you get this unit, you will never get enough of just how secure you will feel. Besides crafting from durable materials, it has an inbuilt stop and reverses mechanism. These ensure protection if the gate encounters an obstacle.
- A robust motor for heavy-duty
- Quickly switchable open/close direction for versatility
- A dependable magnetic switch allows easy adjustments
- Automatic stopping and reversing in case of obstruction
4. G.T. Master Sliding Automatic Gate Operator
This is a leading automatic gate operator with a 20 feet chain length. It is a pretty decent gate operator to handle gates measuring up to 27 feet long. The gate operator is also strong and can support heavy gates weighing up to 1300lbs. It is an advanced gate opener that is pretty easy to control using a remote control. The remote features a single button with a circulatory control. You can open and close the gate without any problems. In addition, the gate comes with the infrared photocell function to prevent closing when there are obstacles on the way. This is a decent safety feature that prevents gates from crushing you or any properties on the way. The gate also features an automatically close function in 12, 24, and 26 seconds for added safety.
- Automatic close function thus safe
- Prevents accidents due to infrared photocell function
- Sturdy and durable thus supports 1300lbs gates
- Easy remote control
3. ALEKO AC1400NOR Chain Driven Sliding Gate Opener
This is another excellent chain driven sliding gate opener to consider buying. It is a reliable gate that handles gates weighing 1400lbs and 40 feet in length. The gate opener is pretty easy to use and control. It comes with user-programmable and user erasable remote codes. You can provide access to persons and erase them with ease. Additionally, the gate opener features an aluminum alloy chassis. The chassis is rust and corrosion resistant, offering long-lasting use. Overall, this is a safe design gate opener with reverse function in case of obstructions on the way.
- Safe design that reverses in case of obstructions
- Sturdy and durable due to aluminum chassis constriction
- Supports up to 1400lbs
- User-programmable hence easy to control
2. GATEXPERT DK1350 Automatic Slide Gate Opener
Just like the GATEXPERT AT1350, this unit applies to 1350-pound gates of up to 26 feet in length. You do not need to look back at your gate for even a second once you have driven past. Simply use the auto-close time setting to automatically close the gate after 36s, 24s, or 12s. Additionally, its single-button all-function remote control is so simple to use. This gate opener can get remotely controlled from as far as 100 feet. Plus, it has a feature that allows you to add and delete the number of compatible remote controls.
- Powerful motor for efficient operation
- Long-distance remotely controlled for convenience
- Auto-close time setting to save time
- The motor automatically stops functioning after fifteen minutes to ensure safety
1. OrangeA Sliding Gate Opener AC1400 3100LBS
This is another decent pick sliding gate opener with a powerful motor design. It is a reliable sliding gate opener that handles up to 3100lbs gates. The gate opener is pretty solid and offers long-lasting use. It is a simple design gate opener with a remote control use. The gate offers a pretty long operation range of up to 100 feet. Overall, this is a convenient gate opener with 4 buttons remote control. In also works with optional infrared sensors, keypads, alarms, and solar panels. It is a humanized design gate controller with smooth and quiet operation.
- The humanized design thus easy to use
- Quiet and efficient opening
- Sturdy and durable hence long-lasting
- Easy remote control
At this point, you have all it takes to choose the perfect unit for your sliding gate. Our ten best automatic sliding gate openers will fulfill your expectations and offer you so much more. Get one of these fantastic automatic sliding gate openers and see your security taken to another level.