There are many reasons to buy an airless paint sprayers. First, you want to save time and a brush standard painting brush won’t promise you this. Also, you want speed and an airless sprayer guarantees your speed. Additionally, you require quality work with precision. Now, an airless sprayer guarantees you this. Luckily, they come in a variety of sizes with duress pressure settings to achieve your desired painting goals.
The market has plenty of them and thanks to the manufacturers who work till late to give you quality products. But, the variety of types might be confusing as each vendor wants to get you a sprayer for your work. How do you pick a great value for money? It’s not easy. However, we have a solution for you with the following 10 Best Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews. Hopefully, you will take your painting to the next level!
- Table of the Best Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews
- 10. HomeRight C800971.A Super Finish Max Extra Power Painter
- 9. Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0529011 FLEXiO 570 Paint Sprayer
- 8. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- 7. Titan Tool 0580009 Titan High Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
- 6. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- 5. Wagner Spraytech 0518050 Control Sprayer
- 4. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
- 3. Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer
- 2. HomeRight C800971.A Super Finish Max Extra Power Painter
- 1. Wagner Control Pro 150 Paint Sprayer
Table of the Best Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews
10. HomeRight C800971.A Super Finish Max Extra Power Painter
If you are looking for a universal airless paint sprayer, then get this HomeRight C800971. It features an adjustable setting for all your projects hence you get the desired outcome. It offers 450watts of powerful spraying. Additionally, the model features 3 brass spray tips so you get superior performance and precision when compared to the other models. Finally, this model is lightweight with an ergonomic handle for easy spraying. It comes with a two-year warranty for safe use.
- Durable construction for long time use
- Easy to set up for use
- Versatile for your painting projects
- Has 3 brass spray tips for quality work
9. Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0529011 FLEXiO 570 Paint Sprayer
Next on our list is this Wagner Spraytech sprayer. We included it since the company has been providing the best sprayers for DIY projects. It delivers consistent outcomes on your projects that include wall, ceiling, fence and exterior siding among other sections. It also features an improved spraying nozzle that delivers excellent partners for you. Additionally, the model comes with two-speed settings where the high speed ensures you get the required power from the sprayer faster hence delivering results quickly. On the other side, the slow speed section allows for light sparing. Finally, this model is adjustable and hence great for setting up when you want a variety of projects done.
- Easy to set up and use
- adjustable to suit a variety of projects
- Two speed setting for use
- Improved spraying nozzle for amazing outcomes
8. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
Here is your dream airless pressure. This Graco comes with adjustable pressure to allow you to get the ultimate results from your spraying. Besides, you can reverse the tip when clogged to give you a smooth flow. The stainless steel pump ensures you spay at the high-pressure courtesy of the durable quality construction. Luckily, this model allows you to spay directly for the spay bucket. What you need is to connect the bucket and spay or the go. Also, the type offers easy cleaning and storage since its small and connects directly to the water hose. If you have hard to reach areas then trust this sprayer since it’s connected to hoses 50 ft. long.
- Durable construction with steel for long term use
- Connects to several gallon spay buckets hence universal
- Features adjustable pressure for perfect outcomes
7. Titan Tool 0580009 Titan High Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer
One of the few sprayers with HEA technology is the Titan Tool 0580009. When in use, you are sure to reduce spay wastage by 55%. This saves you and enables you to spray massive areas with minimal paint. It is crafted with efficiency as the end result hence ideal for demanding DIY projects. This model is unique from the other competitors in that it has a pressure of 1500 PSI, can spray up to 300 gallons per year with the 30ft hose reach. Lastly, the sprayer has a variable speed for excellent productivity.
- A variable speed pump
- Very powerful and long-lasting model
- Uses the HEA technology hence saves spray
- Suitable for versatile speedy spraying
6. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
Graco is here again for you to try the 262800 X5 models. The type comes fully adjustable and hence controls the paint floor. This saves paint and also makes it suitable for your versatile painting tasks. It features a stainless steel piston pump meaning you will spray the paint at the highest pressure and get the best results in reduced time. Additionally, this model has a unique suction tube so you can spray from1 or 5-gallon paint buckets. After use, the type easily connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning. It supports both the indoor and outdoor projects due to the 75ft hose length.
- Uses a voltage of 110 watts hence powerful
- versatile for you indoor and outdoor projects
- Has a steel made piston pump for efficiency
- Unique suction tube to connect to a variety of bucket sizes
5. Wagner Spraytech 0518050 Control Sprayer
If you are looking for a complete adjustable sprayer, ten this model would be suitable for you. This means that the unit will work correctly on your various spraying tasks from the kitchen to the ceiling and walls. It is also a two-stage model that works perfectly for your indoor and outdoor tasks. Fortunately, the model has three spaying patterns so it’s simple to get even the hardest angles to reach; just set it correctly and apply. This is a superfast sprayer that can spray up to 8.0 gallons per hour. This saves time and also improves efficiency.
- Three spraying patterns for effectiveness
- Powerful for the veracity of tasks
- Sprays up to 8.0 gallons per hour
- Easy to use and clean
4. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
Another Graco model you can go for is the 262805 X7 airless sprayer type. It’s small yet efficient for your versatile tasks. This model comes from a high-quality construction and you are sure it will serve you for ages. It is fully adjustable so you can easily control the airflow to deliver different spaying pressure. This meets your tasks. Additionally, the model has flexible suction tubes so you can spray from any bucket. It is also fast and easy to clean and that’s why many users choose to have it. Lastly, the model ensures continuous spaying.
- Durable constriction
- Suitable for a variety of spraying tasks
- Easy to use and clean
- Very powerful for your tasks
3. Graco 17D889 TrueCoat 360 VSP Handheld Paint Sprayer
This is a compact design handheld paint sprayer to consider buying. It is an ergonomic design sprayer easy to hold and operate. The lightweight design offer extended use without fatigue. Besides, this sprayer features variable speed settings. It lets you control the spraying speeds thus giving you full control. There is a further reversible spray tip to help reverse the tip when there is clogging. Overall, this is a durable design handheld paint sprayer with a durable storage case. It protects the sprayer while also keepings accessories and tips organized. You can achieve unthinned spraying at high speeds due to the stainless steel piston. You can also spray in different directions due to VacuValve technology.
- Easy to spray in any direction due to air tight system technology
- Easy to handle and control for extended periods
- Durable storage case thus easy to keep tips and accessories organized
- Variable speed control thus customizable
2. HomeRight C800971.A Super Finish Max Extra Power Painter
Are you on a budget but still want a reliable airless sprayer for your tasks? Well, worry no more since the HomeRight C800971 is here to help you. It is super powerful such that your DIY tasks are now easy to accomplish. Furthermore, the model is small hence portable to serve you on outdoor tasks. It features a long cord so that you can easily reach the ceiling and other difficult areas. The superb construction and 2800PSI pressure work correctly on your demanding projects.
- Durable construction
- Easy to handle and use
- Has a powerful motor and pump
- Versatile for your indoor projects
1. Wagner Control Pro 150 Paint Sprayer
Are you in need of a high-efficiency airless pressure sprayer? Look no further as this Wagner Control Pro 150 Paint Sprayer was designed with you in mind. It has a quality finish with consistent results on your variety of projects. Luckily, the model is very efficient since it uses HEA technology thus saves your paint by 55%. The powerful spray gun can spay even the toughest materials and leave you with the most outstanding results. If you want to see how this unit works perfectly, then get it today at affordable prices and complete tasks faster than before.
- Uses the HEA technology hence efficient
- Features a high-quality finish hence durable
- Versatile for your projects
- Has a powerful spray gun hence unique
If you are finding it hard to complete your spraying tasks, then airless paint sprayers would be a great fit for you. You can pick one from the 10 Best Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews. We had hours of research and testing before settling on these products. Buying one would be a great value for money.